Aftermath #6

Ootori shoved pass participants of the entrance exam in a rush after hearing what happen to Izuku, she ran down the facilities bumping into a lot of people, nearly falling almost every time.

She bumped pass a familiar hedgehog boy which stood his ground firm, causing her to trip but she quickly recollect herself as she tried to keep her balance while still running, "OI!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" He yelled at Ootori as she keep on running, she turned to look at him still running but did not realize the person in front as she crashed into him.

She immediately ducked her head as she performed a tumble, breaking her fall. The boy wasn't so lucky as he fell on his back,"Ah-! I'm so sorry I was-" she starts but was cut off by him, "Yeah. Just watch were you're going..." he said in a cold and calm tone as he sits up straight. Ootori extended her hand to help him but he didn't bother and stood up himself.

He had white and red hair, with mysterious monochromic eyes, but what caught Ootori's attention was a large burn scar on his left eye. Before she could saying anything else,he walked off as she stood there processing before quickly continuing her run after Izuku.

___________________________

"IZUKU!!" Ootori yelled as she crashed into the room, the familiar green haired boy was seated upwards on one of the many white beds. A small old lady stood beside him, wrapping up his arm.

She ran towards him and crashed into him in an embrace,"Izuku..! I was so worried!!!" Ootori muffled into his shoulder,"Ah- I'm sorry if I worried you.."he said towards her retuning the hug,"Well, she quite tall..,but very caring. Hehe..you're a very lucky one aren't you?" The old women chuckles, as Ootori let's go of Izuku," hmm? What do you mean?" Ootori questions curiously, the old woman turns to her giving a kind smile,"Hm? Isn't he your boyfriend? He's adorable, but very careless. You should take care of him, especially with that quirk of his, with backlash like that.., he seems like he doesn't even have control over his own quirk," she commented as she slowly rolls back the extras on the medical bandage, placing it back to her table. Ootori's face immediately burned up after what she said about Izuku being her boyfriend, "Ah-! It's n-nothing like that! I'm not his girlfriend if ever I love him more like a little brother..," she stammers as she scratches her head nervously,"Y-yeah! It's really n-nothing like that..!" Izuku continues waving his hands around in a frantic, his face a bright red hue. The old women smiles, "Alright, alright. Now get out of here you two, I got some work to do," says as she props down on her chair at her work table.

"Ah- alright see you soon Mrs!" Ootori said heading out the door with Izuku in her hands, "Yes, yes. Please just call me recovery girl next time," she commented as the two exited the room.