I Know 3#

"Ootori?!?"

"Izuki? Oh my god.." she said in surprise, she turned over to All Might. She ran down the stairs towards the two, squealing in excitement." All Might!? No way... you chose him?!" She asked in a low tone trying not to grab anyone's attention, " Wait..? You know about One for all?" Izuku questioned surprised at Ootori's reaction.

"Yeah, I know about it." She answer looking over at Izuku, "b-but..., h-how?" He stammer, looking over to All Might. "Yes, she does know about it...due to a coincident," All Might said towards the two, "I've finished a battle and decided to turn back in an alleyway, then she saw me transform. I though I was screwed, but she seemed pretty cool about it. We even got along quite well, and I then suggested her to clean the beach as an exercise to keep fit," he explained, while Izuku nodded in understanding. "Well it's great that you guys know each other, so you would not carry this burden of a secret alone." He said in relieved tone," Now get to work you two!" He said towards the two.

The rest of the day was a blur, just a lot of working out typically.

*

"How'd you do that?!"

"Huh? Oh, pushing this fridge? It's just practice,"

"What?!"

She giggle at his reaction and continued to push the fridge to the other end of the beach. Izuku struggling to follow behind her as he tried to pull the large fridge that is twice his size over to the other side, Ootori then turned over to face him, "You've never worked out before, huh?" she said with a slight smug, she then walked over to him and place a hand on the back of the fridge, "You pull, I push. Okay?" she said trying to help him, he then looked at her with determined eyes and nodded.

2 hours later...

Midoriya fell flat on his back on the small portion of the beach they cleaned up, its roughly the size of a small apartment bedroom, Ootori bend over gripping her knees in exhaustion as she was only using her own willpower and not her quirk.

All Might looked over at the kids before waving them to be dismissed, "You kids did well, you guys can head home, we will continue this next time," he said before leaping off with a bright smile in his face.

Ootori then got back on her feet and extended a hand out to Izuku, " Hey, no time to break down, your moms gonna get worried," she assured him, he then grabbed her hand and hoisted himself back on his feet, as they exited the beach and started to walk back toward the beach.

As the two reached the front of the apartment blocks, Izuku couldn't stop himself but question Ootori, "Hey, ummm, Ootori.." he muttered as he stop on his tracks, looking at the ground.

"Hm?"

"Do you have a quirk?"