Prologue

The cold wind ran up my thin skirt as I stood on my designated corner. Right behind me was a convenient store, it was the only one in the town, and I cornered it- literally.

As usual, my body appetites these pervs, and sometimes pervettes.  Money is money.

Lights shined as they pulled up in front of me. A man who seemed to be forty-five came into view.

"Get in." He demanded. My heels made it's loud clicks against the pavement as I made my way to the passengers seat. He had money, you could tell by his car and the way he dressed. A fancy sweater and some expensive dress pants you could only afford if you had more than just nine to five job.

"What would you like, babe?" I whisper, running my finger down his chest, stopping just above his pants.

"Just blow me and leave." Another asshole just trying to get off. He's the type who probably took advantage of women, any way possible.

"How much you got?" I ask, taking my hands off his chest. He already disgusted me. But I couldn't judge, I'm giving it to him.

"$75."

"Sorry sweetie, I'm a California babe, I'm much more than a regular around here. $200."

"Fine. Just suck me off." He growled, pulling out his flaccid shaft and pushed me down. I gave him all I had, all my tricks I knew so he would finish and I could get the hell out of here. "You're not like the others, wow." He says, and throws me two bills of hundreds.

"Thanks, they picked me up and taught me to be the best-" He cuts me off by reaching over to to open the door, and shoves me out.

"Hey! Asshole!" I felt my knee scrape on the ground, but what really caught my mind is that I could only feel the single hundred in my hand. I must've dropped the other one on the push out the car. Just as I kneeled up to reach for the bill, the door swings and hits my head, bringing me to the ground again. "Fuck,"

I could hear the expensive car drive off, and I was left there, blurry vision, and any moment I could pass out.

-

I woke up with a killer headache. Once again my vision was blurry, so I wiped by eyes to look at my surroundings. The room was warn down and is horrific shape- abandoned almost. "What happened?" I asked myself, trying to recall how I ended up in a bed.

"Some asshole hit you with his car door. You were bleeding pretty bad, and you got knocked out." I jumped at a males voice. "You okay now?"

"I think so. Thank you."

"I don't think you remember me, from a couple weeks back?" He says, looking down at his shoes.

"No, I don't, I actually moved here a couple weeks ago." I shrug. Should I be telling this stranger my business?
-
There I was, in the middle of September, the air feeling as cold as December. The rain being the cause of that. I didn't exactly know where I was, but I knew I was somewhere cold and rainy. There was a small gas station on my left, and a bus stop across the street on my right. There stood someone.

I decided it was smart not to bother them, I wasn't entirely sure they were safe.

So I went to the gas station. The OPEN sign glows red and blue, and I reach for the door.