08

"Mike" I moaned

"Mike" I moaned. He continued thrusting in and out of me. The water was starting to run cold as we made love. I wish I didn't mind it, but it was making me cold and uncomfortable. Groans left his lips softly, and his wet hair fell onto his forehead. "Michael, baby." I lift his face to look at me, but his eyes were shut from all the pleasure. His strong hands continued to wrap around my upper waist, a his head fell back into place onto my chest. And in that moment, he let me down, and slipped out of me, earning another moan from me. I thought he was going to get out, so I began to open the door, but instead, he turned me around and slammed by into me. "Fuck!" I whimpered. He hit the spot hard and it was ecstasy.

"I fucking-l-ove y-ou." His uneven breath said in my ear. I couldn't help but moan in response. His hand began to travel up my breast, and squeezed at the areola, sending waves of pleasure down my body. My face planted against the wet glass door, enjoying every thrust, and every wave of pleasure.

"Do you wanna get out Elias?" He whispers in my ear, thrusting at a faster pace.

"Y-Yes. The water is really c-cold." I say unevenly. I then felt him slip out, and turn off the water.

Before we even began we washed ourselves, but it quickly escalated into something else. I open the door and turn around to face Mike. He immediately reaches down and kisses me hard, we stand on the rug outside of the shower, and I push all efforts to get him inside me again.

I grab a towel and set it down on the toilet seat. I then pull Mikes arm to sit on it, and I climb onto his wet body. I slid down on him, and hitting my g-spot at just the right angle. "Oh Mike. You feel so good." I whisper, bouncing myself up and down on him. He then wraps his arms around my waist once again, and fastens my pace, skin slapping faster and faster with every thrust. The moans were uncontrollable, and my high was at its peak.

"Come for me baby, come on me." He reaches his hand down to rub against my bundle of nerves. I throw my head back, and my core releases the heat that was piling up. "Good girl." He says in between kissing my neck. His thrusts slow down, as I tighten around him with every wave of pleasure rolling through me. My breath was heavy and whimpers continued to come out of me as I shook.

And just a few seconds later, Mike pulls out, and spurts himself on his and I's stomach. I looked down at the mess, and smile. Mike runs his hand through my wet hair, and his blueish green irises look into my hazel ones.

"The best." Mike grabs my face and kisses me passionately. Our foreheads rest on each other, and enjoy the time we had left.

-
Scott returned to the hotel, Mike was napping, with his arm resting around my waist. I look up and wave at him, very happy to see him.