MomoJirou: Fluff

Jiro lay in her bed, lost in her clouded thoughts. She had a crush on the most gorgeous girl in class. She was tall with black hair, a curvy body and her eyes sparkled when she talked about something she was passionate about.

Yes, Jiro had a crush on Momo Yaoyarozu. She was thinking of a way she could get this girls attention, but Jiro knew whenever she tried to talk to her,  Jiro would freeze up and stutter.

She sighed and rolled over in her bed. Taking out her phone, the  purple haired girl checked her messages. Only one from her friend Mina, who she saved in her contacts under Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: You haven't come down to the common room to laugh at Kami, so whats up?

Me: You know whats up. I can't get her out of my head.

There was a pause before Jiro's phone screen lit up again at a new message Mina sent.

Pinkie Pie: Why don't I set you 2 up? Like on a blind date?

Jiro pondered this. It wouldn't mean a direct confession. And it would mean spending more time with her. She thought about having a date with Momo. Holding her hand as they walked, giving her light pecks on the cheek, hugging her tight-

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone going off. It was Mina again.

Pinkie Pie: I'll take your silence as a yes ;) Saturday ok?

Me: Thanks Mina, I owe you.

Jiro anxiously waited for Saturday. Friday after class, she was having a conversation with the beautiful girl.

"I have a date tomorrow. I'm really excited." Momo beamed. Jiro could feel butterflys fluttering in her stomach.

"With who?" She asked, trying to act natural.

"Actually. It's a blind date. Mina set us up, she said that I know her." She somehow smiled wider, almost blinding Jiro.

"Y-you're ok with it being a girl?" She asked nervously. Momo visibly faltered.

"Y-y-yeah. Do you think it's... disgusting...? That it's a girl?" She was shaking a little. Jiro spoke quickly, as she saw the small tears blurring Momo's lovely eyes.

"No! I'm actually lesbian myself and I think it's absolutly natural. I just, didn't expect you to be lesbian. Or bi."

Momo sighed in relief. They had reached the dormitories now, waving goodbye as they walked into their dorms. Jiro let out a deep sigh as she closed her door, smiling to herself. Tomorrow will be a good day.

However, the date didn't come quick enough for the girls. Jiro tried distracting herself by talking with Kaminari and Sero, while Momo talked with Todoroki.

The date was in two hours, at a cute little café that just opened a month ago. Time seemed to tick slower for Jiro. Finally, it was about time she got ready for her date. She pulled on a black shirt and denim shorts, throwing a brown leather jacket on top. She brushed her short hair and left it down.

Checking how she looked  in a wall mirror, Jiro thought her outfit was pretty good. With a sudden boost of confidence, she hops in the lift and almost skipped to one of the couches in the common room. She plopped herself down on one, next to Bakugou.

"What's gotten you so cheery, Shorty?" He raised a blonde eyebrow at her. Jiro beamed at him, simply answering, "I gotta date."

Bakugou snorted and told her not to mess it up. After talking with him for a bit, Jiro checked the time. She was meeting Momo at the café in five minutes.