EraserMic: ANGST(ish?)/SMUT

Requested by DancinDarlin

Aizawa sighed, his shoulders slumping but the tension never leaving them. The week was only half finished and he was already feeling exhausted. Another question from a student would push him on the edge, so he was thankful Iida caught on to his attitude. Unfortunately, it wouldn't stop his joyous co-workers.

He left his class and made his way to the teachers office, but not without someone outside waiting for him.

"Yeesh Aizawa, you're looking like death warmed up," All Might said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Be quiet, Toshi. Don't you have work to do? People to inspire?" All Might's face drained of colour.

"Right, right. Sorry." Aizawa heard the shock in his voice as he drooped back the other way.

He rounded the corner and he bumped into Midnight, making her drop all her papers.

"Shouta, you silly goose!" She smiled and scooped up her work. Aizawa's skin itched with annoyance.

"Watch it," he snapped, passing her. "Cluts." He voice hitched, but she said nothing.

Every little thing seemed to be bothering him. Questions. Carefree and teasing tones. Voices in general.

Unfortunately, as they entered the break room, Aizawa spotted his husband. The loudest man on the planet, leaning over the bench with his headset on, tapping his foot to the music.

Yamada spun around, eyes landing on Aizawa. His expression softened and he smiled the way that always made his husband smile too, even if no one else noticed it. However, all he got was a grunt and Aizawa lay back in one of the chairs.

Yamada swooned over, placing a cup on the table. Aizawa winced at the thud. His husband pulled his headphones down and grabbed his hand, rubbing it gently. Tiredly, Aizawa looked at him with a questioning expression.

"You look like you've had a rough day, so I'll be quiet." He winked at him. Aizawa scowled, this irked him more.

He might have a splitting headache, but that didn't mean he didn't want his bubbly, loud husband. Yamada has been so gentle around him lately. Aizawa just wanted everything to be normal again: stress free, as well.

Aizawa sighed, his head leaning back and his arm going over his sore eyes. Yamada squeezed a little tighter before standing up.

He jolted upright immediately. "Where are you going?"

"Sorry," Yamada said, turning to look at him but still walking backwards, "you know me, can't stay quiet for too long. Got ants in my pants." He did a little shuffle when he said that.

Aizawa stood up and advanced towards him. "I do know you, 'zashi. And you're never this... Weird."

"Weird?"

"Yes!" Aizawa shouted. "You're never quiet."

Yamada hesitated, not wanting to get in a fight. Though, he knew not answering would be worse. "You seem tired and when you're tired, you get headaches."

"So? When are you ever that soft with me?" Aizawa accused.

"Sorry for... Being nice?" Yamada was a little confused about the whole situation.

"I don't want you being nice, I want you to be you."

"Listen." He placed a hand on Aizawa's shoulder. "I think you need some rest. You're pushing away your friends and you aren't making a lot of sense."