TogaDabi: LIME/ FLUFF

Requested by OoFeRGanGS0609! (Sorry I wasn't sure which genre you wanted)

So I have become aware that not a lot of people know what a lime is (fanfiction wise) so let me educate you. A lemon (a smut) is full on sex while a lime (a semi smut) is just sexual themes but not really explicit. Edit: this is only sorta a lime.

The league were back at base, recovering from a mission. They had just taken care of a hero that had been on their backs and getting in their way for a while now. But they didn't exactly come back unscathed. However, Toga skipped from each of them, wrapping them in bandages.

She had just finished bandaging Shigaraki's arm when she crouched in front Dabi. "Where does hurt?"

Dabi cast his eyes to the side and showed her his hand. She took his wrist and sat on her knees. Toga cleaned the blood of his scarred hand, licking a little off.

"You know, sometimes you make me forget you're a crazy psycho." Dabi's blue eyes were watching her twirling the bandage around his hand. Toga just giggled.

She stuffed the end into the crease and held the Dabi's hand to her cheek. "Face it," she grinned widely, "you're madly in love with me."

He grunted and took his hand away from her face as she skipped along to the next person. Dabi's eyes watched over her, almost protectively. While she was doing this, Shigaraki was talking about something Dabi had no interest in.

"Oi, ashtray." Dabi groaned and dragged his gaze to the blue haired man. "Listen up."

Dabi rolled his eyes but listened as he continued. "We need to scatter for a little, just a few days. I'll let you know when we can meet up again for our next move, but after dealing with this hero, the others will no doubt be on our tail. Make yourself useful and look for new members while you're at it too."

He walked towards the door and stopped just before he pulled the handle. "Each leave a few hours apart, so it's less suspicious."

They watched him leave and Toga slumped next to Dabi, visibly pouting.  "You ok, doll face?" He raised an eyebrow and she crossed her arms over chest.

"Noooo." She whined. "It's so boring when we have to do this. I want a friend to play with!"

"I can keep you company." Dabi saw her eyes light up as that crazy smile spread across her face.

"Yay!" Toga clung around his arm until it was their time to leave. They went into a store and stole some new clothes. Dabi took a large black hoodie and a face mask to cover his scars. Toga took blue hoodie and black jeans as well as a matching mask.

In their new disguises, they stayed in a hotel room and ordered dinner to be delivered. Toga lay on her bed, looking up at the ceiling while Dabi's attention was at his phone.

She looked over at him, sitting up and hoping he would catch her gaze. But he seemed very fixed on his phone. Toga slumped, but stood and crawled in his lap, between his chest and his phone, gaining all his attention.

"Jerk." She whispered.

"Hoe." He whispered back.

"Asshole."

"Whore."

"Psycho."

"Thot."

"Dickcheese." Dabi tried holding in laugh. But when she crossed her eyes and pulled out her bottom lip like a child, he couldn't help laughing. Toga giggled with him, wrapping her arms around his neck.