TodoDeku: FLUFFFFF

Midoriya couldn't believe it. He was getting married to the love of his life. The most handsome, loving, amazing person he had ever met. He was getting married to Todoroki.

After their third year at U.A, when they started dating, their relationship took off. It was scary at first, but Midoriya loved every second with this man. And now, six years after, they are finally getting married. Todoroki asked Iida to be  his best man, which he happily accepted.

And now, Midoriya was walking down the aisle wearing a white suit and a pale blue tie, one that matches his soon-to-be husband. With Uraraka's arm linked around his own, she whispered nice things in his ear, wishing him luck when they reached the alter.

He stood in front of his fiance, Todoroki's height still dominating Midoriya's 5'9" height. They gave each other small smiles before Aizawa started.

"We are gathered here today, for this beautiful couples wedding. Before we begin, does anyone think we shouldn't continue?" There were no objections.

"Great. Now, I know this isn't supposed to be personal, but I have no idea how to do this." Giggles and chuckles flowed in from the audience, which was all of 1-A from their first year, friends from their second and third year, family (a side from Endeavor, who refused to come), co workers, pro hero's and so on.

"I must admit when I heard you two had started dating, I was confused. But after seeing you two, for so many years, love each other unconditionally. It really made me understand. I also knew, though I didn't like the idea, that I would be marrying you two. But I couldn't be happier for you two. I want you to know that." Aizawa smiled. He wiped away some tears that had welled up in his eyes with the hand that had his own wedding ring on it.

"You may exchange vows now." He turned to Todoroki, who would be saying his first. Midoriya stared into the multi coloured eyes that he adored.

Todoroki's expression softened. Looking at his partner, all dressed up and beautiful, really made him feel warm inside. He settles his nerves and took a deep breath.

"Midoriya Izuku. Over the years, you have helped me through so much. It's hard to believe that someone could be as caring and loving, but here you are. Getting married to me. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you, but you make me feel like I'm enough, more than enough. Thanks to you, I smile, I laugh, and I push myself to do my best, for you. I love you so much, Izuku." Todoroki gave a weak smile.

Midoriya was near tears, but he promised himself he wouldn't cry. He calmed himself down and started his own vows.

"Todoroki Shoto. Love. It's a strong word, but no where near enough to describe this feeling I have towards you. I have no idea how to describe this feeling. But, if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to show you how much I love you, and care for you, Shoto." He watched as Todoroki sniffed, wiping away a tear that had trickled down his cheek. The taller boy nodded for their former teacher to continue, his bottom lip still quivering a little.

"Do you, Hero Deku, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Midoriya smiled widely.

"Do you, Hero Shoto, take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Of course I do."

"The rings, please." Uraraka's two daughters, Beru and Kataka, skipped up and handed the rings over. Todoroki slipped the ring on Midoriya's finger. It had a Ruby stone with little pearls around it. Midoriya did the same with Todoroki's, his was and emerald stone with light green streaks in it.

"I pronounce you, husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." Todoroki didn't hesitate. He pulled Midoriya in gently by the back of his head, kissing him lovingly. Each of them put all their love, happiness and all other emotions into that kiss, a few tears falling from both of them.

"I love you so much. So much." The taller male whispered into his ear as he hugged him tight. The crowd whooped and applauded them, happy they finally got married.

Midoriya threw a bouquet into the crowd. It was caught by Bakugou, who grinned widely.

"Fuck yeah!" He yelled and jumped at Kirishima, who caught him in his arms.

Midoriya giggled at his friends, squealing when Todoroki picked him up bridal style. They went inside a building, where the cake would be eaten and the dances would be held. The two newly weds cut the cake, sticking it in each other's mouths. Most of the girls "aww"ed, while people like Bakugou pretended to gag. He was then smacked across the head by Kirishima.

The night was full of happiness and joy for the couple. Finally, at the end of the night, it was the slow dances. Midoriya curled his arms around Todoroki's neck, who had his own arms around Midoriya's slender waist. Their fourheads pressed together and they closed their eyes, simply enjoying each other's presence.

An occasional kiss was shared between them, but they mainly just swayed slowly to the music. "I never knew I could love someone so much. I'm unbelievably happy I can officially call you mine now. I promise I will protect that, and you." Todoroki spoke up. Midoriya opened his eyes to see his husband's cheeks stained with tears. This was a very emotional day for the both of them.

Midoriya smiled and wiped away the tears. "And I promise to love you forever and always." He pressed his lips against Todoroki's, this time longer for it had more meaning to it. A promised was  sealed with that kiss, that would forever be kept.