Ojitooru: FLUFF

Ojiro's knees trembled as he nervously knocked at the door. He swallowed thickly as he tapped his foot on the floor in habit, his slipper flopping noisily. The door slung open and the blonde was hit with a wave of the smell of flowers and sweets.

"Ojiro! Come in!" The fluffy pink hoodie squealed.

Ojiro had asked out Hagakure a few days ago, she suggested he come to her room after dinner time. He handed her a bouquet of blue flowers, but regretting he didn't get any pink ones to match the bright pink room. Nevertheless, she held them up to the empty space of her hood and Ojiro heard a faint sniff.

Hagakure lunged herself at Ojiro in a warm hug, thanking him for the flowers. "I'll be one second, I'll just go down stairs and put them in a vase."

Ojiro nodded, watching her leave and sat awkwardly in her overwhelmingly pink room. The invisible girl sprinted downstairs, making sure not to harm the flowers. She scrambled into the kitchen, finding Ashido and Sero sharing a box of cereal and reaching their hands into it.

"Who're the flowers from?" Sero asked, his mouth full of froot loops.

"Ojiro, of course!" Ashido slapped her boyfriend on the shoulder playfully. Hagakure smiled at them, not that they would know.

She found a tall glass and filled it with water. As she was leaving, Ashido pinch her small blue shorts.

"Go get em, girl!" She cheered. Hagakure thanked her for the good luck, disappearing past the corner. Sero looked at his girlfriend. "What? Do want me to pinch your booty too?" She giggled and started chasing him out of the room, her fingers dangerously close to his ass.

Hagakure placed down the glass carefully, standing back to admire it before sitting down next to Ojiro again.

"Do want to play some games?" She asked. "I have a few."

"Sure!" Ojiro smiled at her. She reached into her closet, bending down to the pile at the bottom. The blonde quickly diverted his gaze as he felt his ears go red.

She listed a few Xbox games and they both agreed on Minecraft. (Don't fricken judge me it's the first one that came to mind that suited them, and it's a good game)

While they played, they also played a game of truths, figuring they couldn't really do dares this late without getting told off.

"Hagakure truth, what's your favorite place to eat?"

Hagakure thought for a moment. "Probably that cute little cafe down the corner from the diner." Ojiro nodded, noting to himself he would take her there one day.

"Ojiro truth, what's your favorite kind of girl? Like what's your type?"

Ojiro shrugged. "Any really. I don't care about beauty or fashion or anything. Just a girl that makes me smile." Ojiro took his eyes off the screen for a second to see Hagakure looking at him. Unable to see the reaction on her face, he got nervous. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

She put down the controller hugged him again. "That was beautiful!"

Ojiro chuckled. "Ok, well. What's your kind of guy?"

Without hesitation, she answered. "Someone accepting and kind. Someone who's always making me roll my eyes, but smile right after."

Ojiro didn't have to properly see her to feel the warmth of her smile. He jumped up, a fist in front of him that could've been a mockery of Kirishima. "Let's build a fort!"

Hagakure leaped up next to him, copying his pose. "Yeah!"

She grabbed the blankets from her bed while Ojiro snatched her chair. He placed it evenly in an open space in her room on a blanket, aligned with a book shelf a little taller then the chair. Hagakure smacked him in the face with a pillow.

She giggled but squealed when he got her back with the same pillow. Hagakure grabbed another pillow and hit him across the chest.

"Hey!" The blonde chuckled, fending her off while he made a shelter with the blankets she had discarded earlier, using his tail to build. Once the blankets were on, he dove into the fort. "Shelter!"

Hagakure giggled before dropping her pillow beside him. "Enemy surrenders her weapon. She wishes to create an alliance." She held out her hand to shake.

Ojiro took it, but instead of shaking it, he pulled her down in his lap with a dopey smile across his face before kissing her. Hagakure returned the smile during the kiss.

They pulled apart, grinning from ear to ear. "Our kingdoms will rule greater then any other."

The invisible girl playfully slapped his arm before turning off the Xbox. Ojiro lay back against the bed, in the cover of their fort as Hagakure straddled one of his legs and leaned heavily against his chest. One arm and his tail wrapped around her in a hug while the other hand played with her soft hair.

"Ojiro, truth." She leaned back a little. He could feel her breath brushing against his cheek. "Can you kiss me silly again?"

Ojiro held her gently by the cheek and gave her a deep, loving kiss. Followed by fun, quick kisses that erupted giggles from both of them. They rested their foreheads against each other.

"Hagakure, truth. Why do you like such a normal, mediocre guy like me?"

"Your not mediocre. You have a tail, which is super cute and fluffy by the way." She giggled again, which was Ojiro's new favorite sound.

"Yeah, but your invisible. I don't have anything flashy like that for my quirk, and my personality doesn't exactly stand out." His gaze drifted down to the floor, but she placed her hands on either sides of his face, squished his cheeks and made him look in her direction.

"I don't love you because of your quirk. And your personality is perfect, I wouldn't change anything about you." She pecked him on the lips and lay against him again.

Ojiro hugged her tight, until both of them fell asleep in the others arms. The next morning they woke up around the same time, stretching out their tired muscles and destroying the fort. Ojiro left her to get changed and exited her dorm.

When he was out in the hall, he kicked his leg as high as he could, punching and jumped around. He was ecstatic that his date went like that. In fact he couldn't be happier.

"I can hear you, y'know?" Hagakure giggled. Ojiro's ears went bright red but he pushed himself up to her door to speak to her.

"How about a date again, next weekend? At your favorite cafe?" His joy was vivid in his voice, but he didn't care.

"Yes, of course!" Her cheerful voice through the door in return made Ojiro's whole week.

Yes! I got a request, but this was already half done when I got it so the request will have to be next time. But if you have a request of a ship or even just a genre, don't be shy!