Rebellion Love (Lelouch x Reader)

You walked into the class room, shaking nervously as you took your seat. A boy with dark hair and purple eyes sat in the seat next to you. Your heart skipped a few beats as he turned and smiled at you, you blushed and smiled back. To make sure things weren't awkward you spoke, "Hello Lelouch. How are you?" At that exact moment he replied, "Hello (y/n), I'm fine, how are you?" For a quick second you swore you saw him blush. Thinking quickly you thought of how you felt and what to ask him, "I'm good..." Then there was an awkward silence that you didn't know how to respond too, so Lelouch spoke up. "(Y/n) would you like to have lunch with me and Nunnally?" Your thoughts spun saying, 'Do it!' And others asking 'What will you talk about, what will happen?' After a moment you made up your mind, "Yeah, I would love to join you for lunch, if you and Nunnaly would like some company." Saying that put a smile on Lelouch' s face as he nodded, "Would you like to come with me to ask?" He said holding out his hand, a thought going crazy in your mind, 'Does he want me to hold his hand!?' You politely accepted by taking his hand in yours gently.

As the two of you walked both hand in hand, girls were shooting daggers at you and whispering things. Lelouch looked at you and gave you a reassuring squeeze, "Don't worry about them, there just jealous." As he finished that sentence Shirly appeared and out of the corners of her eyes you saw tears, she then ran with her hair covering her hands that were over her eyes. 'I guess Lelouch didn't see that.' You thought and looked at him, he was looking at the floor then you hands. So you gently slid your hand out, and as you did Lelouch gave a worried look, "Did I upset you?" He said looking deep into your (color) eyes. You shook your head no making your (length) ,(color) hair fall over your eyes. You moves the locks behind your ear, and smiled. "You just looked upset when you looked at are hands. So I thought if I removed mine you'd feel better." You spoke, your voice soft as silk and full of concern.

He smiled and nodded a 'thanks for the concern' nod. The only weird thing that happened was the fact that his hand was now around your waist, and now the girls were definitely shooting daggers, and this time they felt sharper. "Oh Lelouch your here. Who'd you bring with you?" Said Nunnally, you felt sorry for the girl, losing her eye sight and ability to move her legs. "I brought (name) with me. So we could have company while we eat." You smiled and so did Nunnally. As Lelouch led you to a seat. A short while after, Lelouch brought out some tea and then lunch. It was (fav food dish) and (fav side dish). "This taste amazing." You said after swallowing a piece, Lelouch smiled and so did Nunnally. For a second you felt safe around Lelouch but you also felt that he was hiding a very dark secret 'A crush, a embarrassing item? It must be something!' You thought as you finished your last bite. "Thank you Lelouch and Nunnally for having me. It was very good, I hope we can do this again." You said as you stood up from your chair, as you did so Slouch grabbed your wrist, gently, but still firm. "(Name) let me come with you. You don't know what those other girls would do to you." He smiled softly, Nunnally gave a giggle. "Lelouch will I ever be able to go anywhere with out you protecting me?" You said sarcastically, Lelouch slowly moved his hand onto your back and connected it once more around your waist. Slowly leading you out and then stood right next to the door. "Meet me outside, okay. Make sure your not detected." You were surprised but you nodded. And after class that's exactly what you did, and Lelouch was waiting right at the fountain for you. As you were five feet away Lelouch disappeared and you felt hands wrapped around your waist. And hot breath on your neck, You turned to see black hair and purple eyes near the crook of your neck.

"Hmm, (name) did you know I am deeply in love with you?" He said his hot breath sending shivers down your spin, you shook your head no and felt him chuckle. Sending his vibrations right next to your neck. "Did you know, that I have discovered your other identity." You said in a calm voice, one that made you sound almost like Lelouch. It didn't take you long to figure out, every time he left a little while after Zero appeared. And when Zero ended his attack Lelouch returned. That was all you needed to figure it out truly. Lelouch chuckled darkly, but you expected that. "I know (name).... I was going to ask you something. Something I think you'll be unable to decline." This made you chuckle darkly, and exactly why Lelouch liked you. Your were innocent and sweet, just a normal academy student. But on the inside you wanted to be Zero, a dark, mysterious person who was determined to change the world. "What would such an offer be?" You said, and Lelouch smiled, "Would you like to be one of the Black Knights and stand by me? As Zero and Lelouch?" Your eyes event wide, this truly was not a offer you couldn't decline, just as he said.

"I accept." And turned to face him, his eyes narrowed but he was smiling. You put your hands on his shoulders and leaned closer, your lips hovering above his. You were gonna move quickly and finish what you started, but Lelouch's right hand wrapped around your waist pulling you in. His other hand around your waist as well. Your slowly intertwined your fingers onto his black hair. 'Its silky.' You thought then Lelouch licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance. You let him and your tounges danced. As you thought this might last forever you knew it couldn't. You knew this well, all things you wished could last had to end. At least that's what your mother said in her last moment. She died along with Lelouch' s mother. You and Lelouch separated leaving a trail of salvia on your lips. You liked it up and smiled. This was the best beginning ever for you. Your journey of tragedy and happiness was just about to begin.