3:

Lance wouldn't leave my mind, my hands get fidgety and my heart skips a beat when I think of him... is this what having a crush feels like?

I decide to ask Pidge.

"Pidge..? Do I like Lance..?" The longer I search for an answer in her hazel eyes the more I feel the answer being 'yes', "Thanks Pigeon! You're the best." I wave goodbye before leaving the bedroom, heading towards my room.

~

I stare at the box before me, it held a dagger from my mom, a small firefighter badge from my dad, and a hair tie that Pidge used to wear when her hair was long.

All memories I'm not allowed to have.

I wonder what Lance will give me....

~

I got to work early so I would be the one to greet the other, "Hello Lance, how was your day?"

He smiles that damn smile of his, "Great, what about your's?" He clocks in and walks to his locker.

"You know, never anything special." I walk with Lance, "Hey... I was wondering if you want to grab coffee sometime?"

Lance stiffens, "Um... what about something else? Like dinner at your house? Maybe a trip to the park for a picnic? I'm not too good in public places... haha." Lance scratches the back of his neck.

I nod, "A picnic it is. I'll text you the details."

Lance nods.

——
AN: ohohoh

-Haley❤️