6:

Itching, my skin felt itchy, my nails scratched at my raw skin as I pace my living room, my mind raced with worry and want, I wanted something for Lance... but what?!

My box needs to hold everything precious to me, everything.

It's something I've been doing since my parents passed, anyone close needed their thing.

I stop scratching when I feel something damp, slowly looking I see red, my arm was red, the blood was red, my arm was now a darker red, there was too much red.

I take multiple deep breathes while grabbing a rag and wetting it, dabbing it on my skin, flinching when I dabbed too hard.

Next was the gauze, I quickly wrapped it around my self-inflicted cuts, tightening it so it stays.

I'd have to wear long sleeves for awhile now...

~

I smile at the man Lance calls 'Shiro' I shake his hand and nodding.

Lance had the grand idea to introduce me to his friends at his birthday party, which I immediately agreed to because I could never say no to Lance.

"And this is Hunk, he's been my friend since Freshman year."

I politely shake his large hand and introduce myself.

Lance seemed to be proud of me, he knew that new people scared me... which he says is a trust issue of mine.

Hunk and Shiro began to get lost in conversation and I decided to sneak off and take a breather outside, I hate social gatherings.

I watch out into the little neighborhood that Lance calls home, the sun setting and casting an orange-pink hue.

"The gods are amazing artists, huh?" Lance's voice surprise me, making me jump.

He laughs and stands next to me, "Yeah, they're very talented..." I finally reply.

We stand and watch the sun set before heading back inside.

——
AN: idk if I would call this a filler ?? Because it explains stuff, you know?? Idk, I suck at being a writer.

-Haley❤️