Chapter Four

Sasuke ran off to the bushes to hide while Sakura went her way, taking longing glances at Sasuke.

It was only Naruto left in the open field along with Kakashi.

"Aren't you going to hide?" asked Kakashi.

Naruto smirked. "You know I'm not on their league. Let's see how much you have improved Kakashi."

"Mah, mah, Naruto, go easy. Shinobi fighting lesson number one: taijutsu."

"Alright, let's put on a show."

In a flash, Naruto teleported behind Kakashi.

"No way, has he learnt Minato-sensei's jutsu?" though Kakashi, eyes widening.

Naruto's smirk grew wider. "Underestimation is a big flaw of shinobis," said Naruto.

Quickly, Kakashi substituted himself with a log. Within a second, Naruto attacked again, this time quicker and deadlier.

The two engaged in a fierce taijutsu battle. Naruto threw a senbon at Kakashi's thigh tendon but he deflected it with a kunai. Kakashi threw his shurikens at Naruto who quickly hirashined behind him.

"Sh*t!" cursed Kakashi.

Before he could flicker away, Naruto dislodged his shoulder joint.

"Mah, mah, Naruto, are you trying to kill me?" drawled Kakashi.

Naruto eye-rolled. "Ne, Kakashi, always the actor. Come here, I will heal you."

Naruto placed his palms on Kakashi's shoulders. His hands ignited green. Within seconds, Kakashi was healed.

"Now test my other teammates, don't go too hard on them," said Naruto, flickering away.

It was just Kakashi left in the open.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"When did Naruto become so strong that he could land a hit on Kakashi?" seethed Sasuke, desiring Naruto's power.

Kakashi had an opening now and Sasuke seized the chance to attack. He threw his kunais and shurikens at Kakashi and they were about to hit him until...POOF!

"Damn. Now he knows where I am. He showed an opening on purpose, pathetic! I fell for it!" growled Sasuke, running away to hide in another place.

"So he's there," thought Kakashi.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura ran desperately through the bushes. "Sasuke-kun, where could you be? Could sensei have already...No, not Sasuke-kun, that would not happen to him..."

"Sakura, look behind you."

Sakura whipped her head back to only see Kakashi. In an instant, he disappeared and Sakura was caught in a whirlpool of leaves.

"Huh? What was that? What's going on? Where's sensei?" questioned Sakura, panicking.

"Sa...ku-ra..."

Sakura smiled. "That voice...Sasuke-kun!"

She turned around to only see Sasuke penetrated by innumerous kunais and shurikens. He was breathing heavily and staggering, leaning against a tree for support.

"Sakura...Help me..."

Sakura looked at Sasuke in fright. "Ahhhhhhh!"

And then she fainted. Kakashi looked on from a tree, sweatdropping. "I may have gone too far."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sasuke glanced around warily. "That scream...Sakura..."

Kakashi appeared out of nowhere. "Shinobi fighting lesson number two: genjutsu. Sakura easily fell for it."