Chapter Seventeen

"Huh? Wha? Sha-Sharingan?!" spluttered Sasuke in shock as Kisame stared at him open-mouthed while Itachi's eyes widened the slightest.

Naruto smirked. "Hoshigaki-san," he addressed, "I see you will be satisfied to see three sets of Sharingan today."

Kisame looked at him blankly. "You are not of Uchiha blood, though?" he stated plainly.

"Who said I wasn't?" asked Naruto, grinning. "Anyway, do you want me to fight you so I can force you to go away or will you leave on your will?"

Before they could answer, Sasuke cut them off: "This is my fight, Naruto!"

Naruto sighed, threw a senbon at one of Sasuke's neck points and he fell ndown in a temporary sleep.

Itachi closed his eyes and deactivated his Sharingan. "Let's go, Kisame. We shall come back another day. For now, let's go," he said as he flickered away, Kisame following after him.

Naruto sighed as he saw he was alone with Sasuke at his feet right outside of his house. What would the elders of the Konoha council say if they saw this? Although Naruto wasn't being abused by the villagers anymore as they didn't recognise him, the shinobi did and they would go to any lengths to fabricate an excuse for him to be exiled from Konoha.

Picking up Sasuke and sealing him in a scroll, Naruto flickered to the hospital once more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been three days after Sasuke had been admitted to the hospital. Although his physical damage wasn't serious, he had to stay until the doctors considered whether or not his mental health was stable enough.

By then, Naruto had been getting on with other things. Konoha needed a new Hokage, and the candidate was Tsunade.

Jiraiya had picked up her location with his spy network and together with Naruto, they set off to find her.

It had been a day of travelling and they stopped at a restaurant for dinner. Jiraiya was busy writing down research material while Naruto was reading as they waited for their food but it was hard to do so when so many girls were drooling and whispering about him.

Jiraiya noticed and he smirked. "You want to know why all these women are blushing? It's because of me, the Great and Gallant Toad Sage Jiraiya! All the women are fawning over my beauty!"

Naruto looked up from his book and sweatdropped, but said nothing.

After they had finished the food, they were about to leave until they heard a commotion in the casino part of the restaurant.

"Puh! You give me money!" slurred a lady loudly.

The man she was talking to shook his head and placed his wallet back into his pocket. The lady saw this and her eyes filled with rage. Using her bare hands, she flipped over the whole table and all the cards, chips and coins rolled off.

The man stared at her in fear and quickly gave her some notes out of his wallet then ran fearfully out of the restaurant.

The lady laughed drunkenly while her companion stood there, nervous of the damage fees that would inevitably pay.

Jiraiya's eyes widened with recognition as he saw the lady: it was Tsunade!

He ran over to Tsunade and was about to greet her but Naruto beat her to it.

"Good evening, Tsunade-sama. I see you are fond of gambling," said Naruto smoothly.

Tsunade looked down at Naruto, her eyes half-lidded and droopy because of the sake.