a dilema

amelia was having a slight dilemma since she consumed the turtle man with a blue mask on. she had developed a habit of consuming others. it had started off as consuming only twice every  4 months. Then it turned to consuming ever day and she was beginning to think it was a problem :/

she thought a therapist would help but she doubt it would help her so she had to keep all her locked pain away and focus on things other then consuming. she didn't want to become a monster. She began to think she was a lost soul in the night. She felt the need to disappear and she felt sad. she dove into the deep waters and finally she arose. 

She was faced with a little boy who had his clamy hand out. He was cuter then edward cullen, which was the love of her life! 

"my name is jacob saggytits, why'd you jump in the pond?" 

Amelia pondered her answer for a hot minute until she realised she was drenched.

"I was trying to forfill my needs," amelia said. jacob nodded with complete and utter compassion and understanding.

"Would you like my sweat shirt so u can have something dry?" jacob asked amelia. amelia nodded eagerly. after jacob has passed his sweatshirt to amelia she popped it on.

it had a strong scent of sweat which was sweet to amelia's nose. she sniffed deeply into it. she found there was sweat marks under neath her arms and she sighed dreamily. it was a beautiful smell. 

"soooooo, jacccobbb saggytits, what brings you here?" amelia asked curiously.

"you know, im a pretty famous singer." jacob said making amelia giggle. it was the first time since edward that she had giggled and her heart seemed to be mending from the loss. 

"you should sing for me sometime, also do you have a gf?" amelia asked, pleading on the inside. jacob waved his hand carelessly. 

"heck yes i do, but do i care? nope, you are the one i want at this minute." 

amelia felt her heart flutter and she began to awkwardly twitch aggressivily. it was nice having a boy cheat on his gf for her. maybe she could be his gf. then she could rub it in mirabei's face. 

"before i let u be my number one i need u to send noods," jacob saggytits requested. amelia was shook to the core. just noods? that seemed so harmless. amelia quickly sent him noods and then off they went.

the next day there was a rumor going around that jacob asked for noods on snapchat. of course jacob said it was true to amelia because hes an amazing bf. jacob said he asked for noods because he wanted too and amelia thought that was a really good explanation. 

after that whole dilema jacob had given amelia a burger ring and told her, 'your noods are the most important to me tho." amelia's day was becomign the best day of her lif. after his undenying promise to be always with her she stood and got onto the bus to drive home.