quick decisions

after jacob and logan's announcement amelia made it clear she also was getting married. amelia quickly made the excuse that the guy went to another school and you wouldn't know him to jacob and logan. so, when she quickly left she went to a male strip club and picked out a hunky man. 

however when she had a closer look at him, it looked awfully like the turtle man she had consumed in chapter one. it sparked curiousity and so she stoped and was like, 'wtf man like, didn't i like consume your rude ass?" the man looked at her and was like "sup man like, were u dah one to kill my homie Leo. he wears a blue mask thing, like mine." amelia laughed in his ugly green face. "that looks like u hOmiE!" the orange masked turtle man looked highly offended and stood back. "man dat racist!" the turtle said. amelia put on a sad face for the turtle. :( 

"i am not racist :( " amelia whined. 

"dont worry, so watchu doing in a club lik dis?" the orange masked turtle dude said. 

"im 15 and tryin find a bf because my two bf's are now getting married. love that for me lol," amelia says enthusiastically. the orange masked turtle dude loooked impressed.

"my name is Michelangelo but u can call me Mike, ill marry u sweaty." Mike said sweetly.

"how old r u?" amelia asked cautiously. he looked like a pretty buff guy and his shell was like rly hard, wtf. 

"im 47 (i searched how old the show was and how old they were in the show and then added the years from 1987 to 2019 plus 15 years for their age. ik maths ;) ) " mike said confidently. amelia''s face brightened.

"AWESOME! because like my age limit was 50, because after 50 is like pedos :)" amelia said with a laugh. mike wrapped her in his arms and amelia leant her head against his bare chest.

"ill protect u now sweaty," mike said. amelia smiled. hopefully this kid weren't gay. 

they sat down at the bar, and he bought her a drink cause she couldn't buy her own because like she was underage, but she was like still a rebel and an edgy kid. 

they got like rly drunk and amelia was like, 'hey so previous relationships?"

he was like, "idk haven't seen my show, u kno." 

"it really be like that sometimes," amelia reassured. "yeehaw, lets get out of here ;)" 

mike agreed and they left and amelia sat on mike's shell while he ran back to his house.