the ex :(

amelia was having a blast being jacob's gf. it was lik a dream coming true. recently jacob broke up with millie bobby brown and it worried amelia. she knew that millie was a big competer. jacob had assured her thta he left millie for her tho. she had to be a trusting gf. 

however one day she was popping around jacob's house and she saw millie there. by then amelia was bubbling with astounding anger. 

"Amelia, his is millie, she is my other gf," jacob reassured. amelia sighed in relief. it would've been hella awkward if millie was his ex.

"I thought y'all broke up?" amelia questioned suspiciously. jacob laughed awkwardly.

"yoooo, we did but lik we made up and she allg being 2nd gf." jacob said with a grin. he gave both millie and amelia a sweat shirt each that smelt like the first one he had, which was just wat amelia liked. however, millie looked heavily disgusted and amelia got pissed.

"How dare u get disguseted at this beauty of a sweatshirt," amelia whined. millie looked like she had just been slapped.

"excuse me that was rood only spread kindness." millie said with a smug grin. amelia huffed out smoke and she slapped millie over the face.

"kindness my ass. fuck yah kindness yah bich," amelia spat. millie gasped and jacob was like oh heck yes. 

"you-you, im going to delete my twitter and then call you out and then say spread kindness because people like you dont belong in this world-"

amelia cut the girl off, "ok sis." millie looked heavily conflicted. millie turned to jackob and glared at him.

"tell her to leave jacob, she is pathetic," millie said, her british accent confusing the words and making it sound like, "tel er tah lev jak ob he i pathtic." jacob stood there confused and conflicted. 

"she can't even speak good english grammer, its time for her to leave," amelia announced. jacob nodded and shot millie. once millie had collapsed to the ground amelia consumed her fully. it had been a while since amelia had a full meal and consuming millie really hit the spot. Jacob grinned at her so proudly.

"im so proud babe!" jacob praised. amelia felt so special at that moment, jacob found her consuming addiction pretty whack at first, but he came to accept it. she had showed him how it worked and thats when he fell in luv with her. he bought her 2nd hand sweatshirts everyday to show  he cared and she luved him even more for it. 

"you r the best bf ever jacob," amelia said after she let out a burp. jacob nodded while going back on snapchat to ask for more nudes. after amelia had settled onto the couch and jacob went over to jack off somewhere most likely she relaxed. 

she went onto her phone and saw the contact 'edward'.

EDWARD CULLEN <3

amelia: edward?

amelia: edward please.

amelia: why wont u talk to me, i know we took a bit of a break but i want to stay friends

amelia: did u fr srsly blok my number, what a fucking bitch.

edward: who the fuck is this, bro?

amelia: e-edward?

edward: my name is logan, bro?

amelia: logan?

edward: yeah, new phone who dis? and who is edward, bro??

amelia: edward is a fantasy, anyway this is amelia.

logan: well as you know my name is logan, logan paul ;)

amelia: omg i luv u guyz so much

logan: thanks bro

amelia: i wud date u but like im like dating like jacob saggytits.

logan: u should ditch him, he has saggytits bro.

amelia: stop, hes sensitive about that owo *giggles*

logan: are u a furry and if so fursona?

amelia: whats that?

logan: well, for example i am known for this green alien that i have as a hat. i use it as a identification. when i found a dead body everyone sees me wearing that. pretty iconic. so i identify as an alien.

amelia: thats not a fursona because aliens are furry and not animals.

logan: my hat was furry, so it counts and im sensitive about getting made fun of not being an 'animal' so stop bro

amelia: fine whateves. anyway, im not furry but like f or m age?

logan: m 23 wbu bro

amelia: f 15

logan: age matters? 

amelia: of course not? 

logan: thats so lit *dabs* wanna be my egirl bro?

amelia: sure

amelia logged out of her phone, thankful for being logan's new egirl.