oopsie preggos

amelia woke up in the morning tangled in blankets and hair in her mouth. she spat it out and went to the bathroom and saw her belly had exploded. like it was like real big. and the only reason was because she was pregnant. she took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. she like went over to mike and said, 'hey so like im pregnant and u probs the daddy." mike was like, 'ok, sounds good," and so then amelia went to her parents house to confront them and say she was moving in with her fiance. 

"hey mum and dad, im engaged and moving in with my fiance, k?" amelia said. and before she forgot she quickly added, 'also im preggos fam." her mum clapped and was like, 'k thats pretty lit.'

her dad was like, 'oh yeah, heres 100 dollars, love u bye sweetie." 

amelia sighed and turned out the door with her 150 because her dad was like feeling generous or something. 

she suddenly broke out into song because she was really sad about her mean parents.

"my parents are mean to mmmeeee, i cant do anything at allllll, they dont care about meee but that does not stop my fianceeeeee from marrryyying meeee. ill have a child named charlie and so it could be a girlie or a boy and id be allg and i would ban kik from my household because mike still uses itttt :(" amelia sung. she felt it rhymed so well and hoped it be published soon.

after an hour she went to get an ultrasound and the doctor was like, 'hell thats like a mutant in there fam.' mike and amelia was severely confused on what he meant until the doctor spoke up, clearing his throat. "like a mutant ninja turtle in there or somethin man." amelia was so confused on how this had happened. why would mike and her child look like a turtle. much less a mutant one. she burst out into tears. 

"MY CHILD IS GONNA BE UGLY AS FUCKKKK!" amelia screamed. mike silently agreed. it was a tough day for amelia.

"your babies are due for tomorrow," the doctor announced.

"babies?" amelia said. 

"yes, you have 17 babies in there. pretty fun honestly," the doctor said with a laugh and a peace sign, sticking his tongue out taking a selfie.

"fuck!" amelia shouted.