jacob and logan

it was the day after logan became amelia's eboy and she was so delighted. she liked having someone older to depend on. (ew this is becoming weirder then expected lol) she felt completely conformtable talking to logan on facebook. facebook was her number one. her everything. if facebook wasn't around she'd actually physically melt. which made her think of mark Zuckerberg. the lizard was really very handsome. zuck wasn't as hot and spicy as logan and jacob so she didn't want to get involved with the man. zuck was out of her range and also she was wanting too much.

she picked up her phone and checked her one and only facebook. she decided to reach out to him.

@markzuckerberg i love you so much, hmu sometime?

she suddenly knew why she was so attracted to mark. she wanted to consume him. it was her one wish so she went into the gc with jacob and logan.

amelia: hey, so i need to consume zuck.

logan: who?

amelia: the irrelevant meme and facebook guy

jacob: facebook?

amelia: omg keep up jacob... look guyz dis is rly important to me and i need to consume this man fast. my belly is rumbly. 

jacob: me and logan will bring him to you sweaty

logan: yes bro

jacob: off we go

amelia was confident the boys could get zuck and in a matter of ten minutes zuck was at her door. she opened it and let the lizard in.

"hello kids, how are y'all doin?" zuck said.

"i need to consume you, i know its hard but u needed to know." 

"oh, im so down." zuck encouraged. amelia smiled and gobbled him up whole. nothing left behind. it was a beautiful the feeling zuck gave her. swallowing zuck as even more satifying and when he reached her stomach she sighed. 

"thanks guys, i love u <3" amelia says. the boys face each other, rubbing the back of their necks.

"amelia, i-we both have something to tell you," jacob starts. amelia nods in response thinking waht possibly the two could want to talk about.

"it started when jacob went on my podcast-" logan starts. amelia had a sinking feeling in her gut. 

"ok?"

"ever since then we've been hiding our relationship... amelia... im gay," jacob sniffed. logan puffed out his chest.

"im not but i have sociopathic tendinices, so im allowed to do this stuff." logan assured. a tear dripped down amelia's cheek and she pulled jacob into a hug.

"j-jacob, we be knew..." amelia said, breaking down.

"me and my bro right here are in love amelia," jacob whispered. amelia chocked on her cordial and nodded shaking. Jacob grabbed hold of logan's hand and logan wrapped his arm around jacob's fragile waist.

"why didn't u guys tell me?" amelia asked, a shake in her voice.

"because like, logan is so hot and if i lost him because of u i dunno wat id do?" jacob coughed. logan's face went red with embaressment.

"awe, thanks broo!" logan cooed at his now to be boyfriend. amelia sat on the couch and logan pulled jacob into a kiss. it lasted a few seconds before he let go and logan went on one knee. jacob gasped with pure shock. "now that we are out to our one thing holding us back, will you make me the happiest man and let me use you for clickbate on my next video by marrying me bro?" 

jacob squealed, making his voice crack! "only if  i can make a song about you!" logan nodded with agreement.

"this is gonna get me a lot of clout! jacob we are gonna rule the world and the suicide forest wont stop us. u kno wat, we gona have our wedding at the suicidal forest for nostalgic purposes!" logan declared.

amelia sat there in shock. "w-w-w-w-w-w-when's the wedding?" she said, her words stumbling. logan and jacob suddenly realising she was there again laughed with pure joy.

"Decemeber 23rd!" Jacob cried happily. amelia's heart shattered. that was her birthday. HER birtdhay. and the two boys she loved online and irl was now engaged and having their wedding on HER birthday.

amelia decided she didn't really have much to do with her life and it wasn't worth it. but she carried on because yolo.