the wedding of jagon

amelia was attending logan and jacobs wedding with confidence and reassurance. it had been 5 months since her baby's birth and her baby was not at the mental and physical state of a 4 year old. 

"i want you to be on ur best behaviour of their'll kick our asses out ok?" amelia said. charlie nodded and was like 'this is gonna be a hella good part, frick yes." 

amelia and charlie walked in and jacob greeted her with a big hug. 

"YOOOOOOOOOOOO, ThIS IS SOOO lIT BRO. who's this chick?" logan screamed at charlie. charlie laughed out loud and stroked logans arm. 

"keep it away, im nearly a married man." logan squirmed.

"sorry, like mother like daughter if u know wat im saying ;) " amelia said. 

"wait who'd u have sex with to have this mutant turtle kid?" jacob asked, slightly bitter. but amelia knew it was just because jacob thought her to be like a sister and he didnt know mike left her.

"i didn't have sex with nobody, this kid named mike whos like 47 or whateves did this turtle ritual on me or whatever. sex is for l0zers honestly, like he was crying out like something on the lines of, 'grim'. idk lol." amelia said. logan shrugged but jacob was steaming with anger.

"THIS KID NAMED MIKE LEFT U. WTF MAN NOTTTT COOOLLLL, WHY DIDNT U CONSUME HIM BEFORE HE LEFT. U COULDVE HAD A FEEEAAST!" jacob argued. 

"because-beacause i thought i loved him." amelia sobbed. jacob sighed and slumped his shoulders. 

"its ok, its ok, ik, love is hard. like the girls ive cheated on must feel shit but all u need to do is like get over it u kno. like its not the end of the world and logan and i are like now starting a life. its time to start urs u loner." jacob hissed. amelia nodded with understanding. jacob made solid points. he was such a lovely boy. "suck it up princess and go away, fr, we have work to do. see u after the weddng." after jacob said that amelia left with charlie. 

in the crowd she spotted mike and she was like, 'holy heck!' so she went over and said 'hi'. he replied awkwardly with 'hi'. and so amelia and charlie stood still.

'this is yo daughter, charlie, charlie introduce youself to u father," amelia demanded. charlie went up to the buff turtle man and puffed out her chest.

"wat up bitch, u left us to starve! we had to live at amelia's parent's house and she's FIFTEEN!" charlie was having a tantrum and kicked her dad in the balls. 

then logan and jacob got up to get married.

"WHAT UP LOGANG WeLCOME TO MY WEDDING WITH MYYYY HOMMMMIIE!! #No HOMMOOOO ANYWAY kiDS LETS GET INNNNNNN TO THE VIDEO. DONT FORGET TO GET THE SPECIAL WEDDING LOGANG MERCH AND IF U ADD IN THIS CODE U GET 5% OFF, YESS I SAID IT BRO, 5. %. OFFFFF. BRO THATS FU*CKING CRAZZZZY! alright lets get back to the video logang! DONT FORGETE TO BUY MY MERCCCH!" logan screamed at the camera getting held by shane dawson who was now personal friends with the whole gang like ok. anyway. as they got onto the wedding a girl named jojo siwa with a receding hairline leant over to amelia.

"your kid a fan?" jojo whispered.

amelia was slightly shook to begin with so she didn't answer. 

"come on man, if she is i got the stuff. its in my van." jojo continued. amelia's eyes widened with shock. jojo was such a pedo. how could she be hitting on a 4 year old/5 month old. so disrespectful. amelia stood up, stopping the wedding momentarily, to get security to take jojo away. once they had amelia heard jojo call out from the hall, 'I WAS JUST WANTING TO SEE IF SHE WOULD BUY SOME OF MY MERCH BRO WTFFF R U FRRR!?" amelia knew exactly what jojo's intentions were and she couldn't believe the girl would stoop so low to offer merch at a wedding much less her two best friends wedding to HER DAUGHTER! it was so crazy. 

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. u may now kiss the husband." the priest declared. We all cheered historicly when logan leant down on his knees and kissed jacob softly. it was soooo beautiful. 

"will i evwer get married ma?" charlie asked. amelia stroked charlie's soft silky hair. 

"no."