(18) ready to become a badass baby?

Kennedy's POV

I opened the hatch door to the top floor of the dropship. Inside, Bellamy was watching the Grounder but the sound of the hatch opening made his eyes move to me. He stood up quickly and offered a hand to help me up through the hatch. 

"You OK?" I asked, closing the hatch with my foot and walking towards where he was stood before. He just nodded, running a hand through his hair. He turned to face me again and grabbed my waist. 

"You look good today," he muttered, slightly sheepishly. I beamed but then glanced at the Grounder who was watching us. 

"What about him?" I asked but Bellamy shook his head. 

"Don't think he'll be doing any talking soon." He then smashed his lips into mine, hungrily kissing me. His hand slid from my waist down to grab my ass over the tops of my leggings and my hands on the back of his neck pulled him closer to me. A screech broke us apart and Miller climbed through the hatch. 

"You guys OK?" he asked and I nodded. He didn't see us, thank God. 

"I spoke to everyone's parents today," Miller looked at Bellamy. I knew what he meant. Miller had been given the horrible task of informing parents that their children had died. Bellamy said he gave Miller the job because he was the most loyal but I figured he gave it to him for going back to camp on the search party. 

"How did it go?" I asked him.

"Can't say it was easy. Charlotte's aunt was the worst," he answered, looking at the floor. People hadn't said much about Charlotte to me and Bellamy. "I just wish I could get justice for them all."

Miller turned to look at the Grounder after he spoke. 

"Miller?" Bellamy questioned but Miller ignored him. Miller then started to walk closer to the Grounder. 

"Your people killed my people. Your savages and as soon as the rest of our people come down, they are going to rip your people apart!" Miller spat, leaving dramatic pauses and almost whispering by the end. At first I thought the Grounder wasn't going to react by his little movement. But then the Grounder lent his head back and headbutted Miller, knocking him unconsciousness. 

"Serves him right!" I muttered. 

"Come on, let's go," Bellamy stated, opening the hatch. 

Once on the lower level of the dropship, Octavia was sat on a box. Deciding their conversation was probably better for me to be out of it, I squeezed Bellamy's hand before walking off, shortly bumping into Clarke. 

"Oh sorry Kennedy!" she said, looking flustered. 

"No worries. Do you need anything?" I asked, trying to offer help. 

"Actually, can you do me a massive favour! I was on a video call with Jaha and he said there is a factory nearby with supplies, about 5 miles away. Can you and Bellamy try to retrieve some supplies from there? I would go, but...Finn you know?" she asked me, looking worried. 

"Yeah, of course. I'll go get Bellamy if you can draw us a route?" I asked her and she nodded. 

I found Bellamy with Raven and told him about the mission Clarke was sending us on. We agreed to meet outside the dropship in 20 minutes and I grabbed my backpack and filled it with several water bottles and some food. I saw Bellamy at the food table, who was grabbing quite a lot of food. 

"You're aware it's a day trip aren't you?" I joked and he chuckled but didn't give me an answer to why he was bringing so many rations. 

With that, we were ready to go and we headed off to the factory. We didn't speak for the first few minutes of the walk but I spoke up, knowing this was probably on his mind anyway.

 "You know the first dropship comes down in a few days?" I asked him. "You'll have to face Jaha eventually."

"Not if I can help it," he replied, walking a bit faster. 

"You heard Jaha on the dropship Bell. The 100's crimes will be pardoned. You're not an exception to that," I tried to help him. 

"I wasn't apart of the 100 Ken. I was the 101st. I don't think Jaha is the forgive and forget kind of guy in this situation," he remarked. 

"Look Ken. Let's just split up as the factory is in this area," Bellamy spoke, walking towards the left. I rolled my eyes at him, frustrated, and headed to the right hand side. I kicked about in the grass and all of a sudden kicked something hard. My eyes widened and I scrambled around on the floor, suddenly finding a door. 

"BELLAMY!" I shouted, gesturing for him to come over. He ran over and looked at me. I decided to go first, walking down the stairs, slightly alert in case any Grounders were down here. 

The smell was the first thing to hit me, making me gag. Dead bodies lined the side of the stairs and water dropped from the ceiling. 

"Everything is ruined," I muttered. Typical. I headed further down the stairs and decided to root around in some boxes in the corner. 

"Kennedy?" Bellamy shouted and I turned to see him stood in the corner. 

"What have you found?" I asked, starting to walk over. He didn't reply to me but just lifted up some black metal. As i got closer, I realised what it was. 

"Guns," I murmured, in awe. 

"Ready to be a badass baby?" Bellamy remarked, smirking at me. 

A/N 

So, they have found the guns. Great, I guess. There was lil Bell and Ken action at the beginning so yay. There will be the same in the next chapter but a slightly different kind of action with someone else;)

Question: Scene that made me laugh

Answer: I have 2. The first is the Jasper shower scene in season 4 and also where Raven is possessed by A.L.I.E in season 3 and brings up her and Bellamy sleeping together and said "there wasn't much to talk about". Don't know why but I just started laughing.