Chapter Seven

Dan's P.O.V.

As me and Phil walked home, I was surprised to feel his hand slip into mine.

I loved the feeling, his hand fit perfect with mine and when our fingers locked I couldn't help but lean into his side.

We soon arrived at his house and he led me to his bedroom.

We sat on the bed and he drummed his hands nervously on his thighs.

"Wanna watch a film?" He suddenly spoke up, and I agreed. We walked over to his rack and selected a movie. I popped it in and we cuddled up closely in his bed; our arms wrapped each other's waist and our heads resting against each other's. The laptop was halfway on my lap and halfway on his, and the movie started with previews.

*

He looks so cute when he's sleepy

*

As I looked at him, his eyelids fell and i watched him battle against his tiredness but eventually I saw his eyes slip shut.

I turned off his bedside lamp as well as his laptop, and snuggled further into his side, falling into my own sleep as if his deep breathing was a lullaby.

***

(Third Person View)

Phil opened his eyes to find Dan cuddled into his side and his head resting on his chest.

He sighed in happiness and gently kissed Dan's head as he began to stir.

They lied like that for a while, until Phil remembered they had school.

He looked over at his alarm clock finding it was pretty early and he could spend a bit more time like that.

He moved Dan so that he was in Phil's arms, and then rested his head on Dan's.

"What about school?" Dan suddenly spoke, making Phil jump, and then giggle.

"How long have you been awake?"

"A while." Dan smirked, remembering how Phil had kissed his head and rubbed his back.

"Oh. Well it's early so we don't have to get up yet unless you want to." Phil replied, then yawned in hope that Dan would want to stay in bed.

"No, let's stay here." Dan said tightening his grip around Phil.

"Hey Dan?"

"Are there any cute boys in this school?" Phil asked, not really having a reason, just wondering what Dan's answer would be.

Dan felt a pang in his heart, but answered anyway.

"Well sure, most of the football team's hot, but they are bullies, and probably not gay. All the cute boys are dangerous, except for you." Dan smiled slightly and allowed Phil to slowly take in what he just said.

"You think I'm cute?"

"Nope. I think you're perfect."

"Dan?"

"Yep?"

"I think you're perfect too."

Phil squeezed Dan around the waist, when suddenly his alarm went off. It was time to get up.

"Ignore it?" Phil suggested.

"I wish we could, but what about Alyssa?"

"Right. Okay." Phil kissed Dan's cheek and got up, walking to the bathroom.

They got dressed and readied everything, checking themselves over in the mirror.

"Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be" Dan smiled and they walked out the door, holding hands and giggling.

---------------------

okay don't shoot me for making them so intimate, they haven't even kissed yet alright so let me live <3

Anyway this chapter was cute, and a bit speedy..I mean I agree that they bonded like way too much way too fast but hey. Whatever.

also sorry for making this chapter extra short, I'm still camping and I realized that when I'm posting this, it won't be today for me so I'm gonna date this.

Bye!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014