𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

(Y/n)- Your Name
(L/n)- Last name
(M/n)- Moms name
(D/n) Dads name
Bold: Authors note

This is based off of Anthony Ramos song Dear Diary. Listennnn it's so good!!!
-------------------------

(Y/N) POV

-------------------------

I was writing a letter to my mother, who is living on the other side of Japan.

Hey there Mama, can you tell me how you been?
I know I said I'd be back in two months, and I've been gone ever since..
I went across the country to chase the things that I'm needing to grow.
So I had to get away from you and everything I ever known.
So I'm gon: go for the winter, and everything you said I'ma hold and remember. But we ain't gonna see eye to eye. I'm gonna make mistakes but I'm tryin. I'm doin' the best I can, oh
to see who I really am. So it don't matter where life leads me, If you call and say that you need me.
I'll be comin' home.
I'll be comin' home, yeah, you taught me how to never lose hope and you told me that your door's always open.
So I'll be comin' home soon, just 2 more years mama. I promise... I love you mama.

- (Y/n)

I haven't wrote to dad in a while... Maybe I'll send him a letter. He is living in Korea right now...

Hey there Papa, I wish I knew where ya been...
We talked two months ago, and I ain't heard from you since...
I'm not gon' lie I was a little messed up from the last text you sent.
But thank God for Mama!
She taught me how to forgive...
Look, so it don't matter where life leads me.
If you call and say that you need me
I'll be comin' home. We're broken, but I never lose hope and I promise that my door's always open... If you're comin' home.

-(y/n)

It's Sunday night, tomorrow, I go to my dream school! Akademi High! Most prestigious school in Japan.
If Only mama were here. Papa's in Korea... doing who knows what.... I'm going for my second year, I transferred midyear. I was offered by the headmaster to do so since it would make the school look good.
A poor girl given a scholarship to the most prestigious school in Japan. They even provide me housing close to the school.
I don't have much, but I'm thrilled to be able to go!
I've wanted to go since 2nd year junior high. I wish I had more, these kids have a lot of money... What if they make fun of me???
I don't even have a Saikou phone!
Oh goshh, what if they hate me i-

*RINGGGGGG*

My thoughts were stopped by a call from Mama.
I picked up.

"Hello (Y/n)?", My mom asked

"Hi mama!"

"How are you doing darling?"

"I'm- okay.."

"(Y/n) you're overthinking again aren't you?", My mom asked tiredly.

"Y-yeah...", I responded letting out a sigh.

"First day jitters?", Mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous, those kids have a lot of money... What If I'm a outcast because I'm allowed access for free??? What if they hate me for being po-", I say but am cut off by mama.

"(Y/n) if you are bullied because of your caste, you will end up on top. These are smart kids. Not snarky, hopefully..., But still. Judgement by your financial stand shows these kids are ignorant.", Mama starts.

"True... I guess..."

"Besides, you're so gorgeous, maybe you'll marry a rich boy, or girl!", She said, you could feel her wiggle her eyebrows.

"Mamaaaaaa nooooo,", I whine at her teasing.

"What??? I'm just saying!", She snickers, "it's getting late for you darling, you should go to sleep. I don't want you late for your first day."

"Okayyy mama, goodnight, I love you!", I say.

"I love you too. Goodnight dear, sleep good, call me when you're back from your classes.", Mama replied hanging up.

I yawned.

Welp.... Here goes nothing...

----------
Hope you enjoyed!!! I'm gonna update it later today most likely!!!
-Author Chan
(Aug 17, 2020)