𝕺𝖓𝖊

___________
𝕺𝖓𝖊||𝓞𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮
—————
------
———
(Y/n) POV
______
--------
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEEEP*

"Ughhhhh I'm waking u-", Realization hit you, "Oh shit! It's my first day!"

You get ready trying to look the best you could to make the best first impression.

I shower, wash myself good, no one likes a poor person who smells. I think?

I got out and did my skin care routine and blow dried my hair.

I got into my uniform and looked in the mirror and adjusted my tie.

"This skirt is kinda short...", I say aloud to myself, "I'll manage, it's uniform.."

I made some toast and ate it quick, then put my bento in my bag before heading out.

6:49, it's only about a 15 minute walk to the school, according to soogle™ powered by Saikou corps.

As I head out I see a girl and a boy in eachothers arms, a tall dark haired boy and a short girl with Raven black hair. I also see a boy with bright orange hair looking at them, angry, and a little longingly...

I walked over to him. 'Why?' I don't know to be honest.

"Hi, I'm (y/n) (l/n)... Do you by chance go to Akademi high?", I say smiling.

Maybe if I'm lucky we can walk to school toghether, if he goes to akademi of course.

"Um, I-I'm Osano Najimi, I go to Akademi... Why do you ask?" He asked his face reddish.

"Oh cool! I'm a transfer, I just got accepted and am starting my second semester for second year here!", I say quickly.

"O-okay... Um, d-do you wanna ya know maybe... Walk with me?", He stutters out.

I look at him smiling.

"D-don't get the wrong idea, Baka!!! It's just because you'd probably get lost without me!", He says his face red.

"Really?! Sure! I'd love to, thank you!", I say bowing.

"D-don't bow, baka, I-its not a big deal!", He shouts slightly.

"Okie than! Thanks though.. I was worried I wouldn't make friends....", I say looking at the ground.

—————
Osano POV
___________

I look down at the girl walking next to me.

How could she be worried about not making friends? She's like a puppy... All cute, like you just wanna pet her and cuddle up with her.

Wait, what!?! Stop thinking that Osano!
She reminds me of Taeko.... But better?

I can't believe Ayato really got her. Out of all of us? She had so many guys and she chose the creep! I've known her our entire lives... I would at least expect her to choose Aso? He's not that bad, a nice guy, who acts human I guess.

Why not me?! I'm normal too! I'm not a freak like Oko or Ayato. I'm not a cocky prick like Kizano or Megamo... I'm not a delinquent like Osorō. Or I l l e g a l like Mr. Rana or Nurse Kina...
I-

"Naijimi-kun? Are you okay?", (Y/n) asked while looking up at me.

"Wha- why do you ask, baka!", I yell without meaning to.

"Well you were mumbling about someone named Ayato and Oko and Kizano and a bunch of other people... And 'why not me' because your normal?", She says.

I feel my face turn bright red.

"Sh-shut up! I was... deep in thought.", I say.

She gasped.

Then I turned to see where she was looking.

"It's so much prettier in person!", She says smiling like a child just given a toy they've always wanted.

God she is like a puppy.

—————
(Y/n) POV
___________

It's so gorgeous!
I can't believe I'm actually here!
The Sakura trees, the students the building!

I'm so excited.

"Pfft, baka it's just a building, not a big deal.", Naijimi-kun said snickering at me.

"Well to you maybe! But I've dreamed of coming to this school since I was a child in mere junior high!", I say excitedly with a big grin, "They always told me I'd be the one to make it out...."

"O-oh... That's cool.. so uh welcome than.", Naijimi-kun says to me. I didn't see his expression, I was too busy admiring the school.

Osano starts walking toward on to the campus so I follow suit with a skip in my step.

I get past the gate closest to the building. I feel my smile growing bigger.

"Hey Naijimi-kun?", I say.

"W-What?", He says quickly.

"Do you think you could walk me to the headmasters office?", I say, "I don't know where it is..." I say giving a closed eye smile with a little guilt for taking time out of his day.

"B-baka, don't look at me like that! J-just follow me!", He says before walking off.

I follow.

We walk for a few minutes before he brings me to double doors.

"H-here, if you need anything... Uh here", he scribbled something on a slip of paper, "D-don't think anything of it! Baka! Just if you need something.."

He hands me a slip of paper with his phone number on it.

"Oh. Oh! Thank you Naijimi-kun!", I bow.

"C-call me Osano! Don't be so formal! And d-don't bow at me! It's nothing! Now go in there! I'm going to the courtyard.", He says before walking off.

I take a deep breath and I knock.

____________
(A/n)

I hope you guys enjoy! I've had this book in the works since like 2018, but now I'm just refurbishing it to fit my current writing style! I'm kinda in a writing mood right now, so maybe expect another one today!

-Author Chan
Aug 17 2020