𝕾𝖎𝖝

𝕾𝖎𝖝||𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

(Y/N) POV

---------------------

Lunch Time

---------------------

I heard the bell ring and my sensei dismissed us.

"Please be sure to be back to class on time!", Fukahori-Sensei said.

There was a mix of "Yes ma'am" and "Yes Sensei" before everyone walked out.

I didn't exactly have anywhere to go, Osano and Fumetsu-chan went to eat lunch toghether and I didn't want to intrude. So I decided to walk around in hopes of finding someone to give the extra bento's I made to. 

I walked downstairs and around the grounds suddenly I saw Saikou-kun, spying? On the couple I keep seeing everywhere.

"Sa-Saikou-Kun?", I stuttered out

"(Y-Y/N)-Chan?!", He whisper yelped out while jumping a little.

"Why are you spying on them?", I asked.

"I- I am not spyi-", Saikou-kun started but I cut him off.

"I'm not an Idiot Saikou-kun, being honest with you.. I don't know what your reasoning is, or even if it's valid, but I don't see them doing anything wrong... so maybe just leave them alone."

"Listen (Y/N)-Chan—", Megamo started making up some excuse, his eyes closed while he stated it so matter-of-factly. So I did the only sensible thing, I opened up one of the extra bento boxes and shoved a riceball in his mouth.

He almost choked but than started chewing.

"Mmh", he moaned out of the pleasure of flavor.

I giggled.

His face flushed red.

"(Y-y/n)-chan! I could've choked! That was very irres-", He started before I cut him off again.

"Shhhh—just take the box and go.", I say pushing the box in his hand.

"I- (Y/n)-chan!", he exclaimed.

"Just take it! Go eat, give me back the box tomorrow!", I said walking away.

-------

Megamo POV

------------

She walked away her (H/c) hair bouncing as she walked away her (f/c) bag in hand.

I looked down at the bento box in my hand, It consisted of rice balls, what looked to be salmon and steamed broccoli. Though I have five star chefs at home this flavour was better than I have ever tasted...

When she fed me her fingers were also so close to my mouth..

I feel my face flush. I walk away ignoring Yamada-chan and Aishi-Kun and went to eat this bento I was given—I walked up to the student council room to eat with the others.

----------

(Y/N) POV

---------

I'm glad I got rid of one bento finally, It was wasting space in my bag...

Well... I do need to get rid of this other one I kept walking around when I saw 5 blonde guys sitting on a bench eating bento's.

Well I doubt they'd eat this too...

I walked around and I saw a tall guy with long blonde hair, a tattered jacket draped over his shoulders.

He looked at me, so I walked up to him.