𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊||𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮
-------
(Y/n) POV
-------

I got home after that entire encounter.

It was interesting?

Was I flirting?

Maybe?

Well it doesn't matter now.

I started making my bento for tomorrow and a little extra for Osano, as a 'thank you' for him walking me to school.

I then called mom and talked to her about the people I met, 3 boys. Wooooow so exciting.

She was mainly freaking out about Saikou-kun

She said, and I quote, "You better look nice, if you're pretty and smart you could be a opportunity for the Saikou family! That boy has a net—worth higher than the amount of money I've made in my entire life! My yearly salary is what he spends on a dinner party!"

She's a handful.

But after that, I ate a bit of dinner, which consisted of miso and rice.

Then I showered again and got into bed.

I layed down scrolling through Tumblr when I decided to text Osano after making him a contact in my phone.
_______

You: Hey Osano-kun

Osano 💢: (L/n)-chan?

You: Yup! You can call me (y/n) ya know

Osano 💢: Okay, do you need something?

You: Well, I wanted to ask maybe, if you wanted to, if we could walk with each other to school tomorrow?

Osano 💢: Oh, sure, I'll come to your house in the morning, then I guess.

You: If you wanna, maybe you can come a bit earlier and we can hang out a little?

Osano 💢: Yeah, sounds good.

You: See you tomorrow than! Goodnight.

Osano 💢:  Goodnight

______

That went better than I thought! He's a lot different in texting.

I went to bed.

-------
Time skip brought to you by Saikou Corp
-----

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

I got up and started getting my stuff together, homework, my bento, my keys.

I hopped in the shower and started washing up.

I was almost finished when I heard a knock.

I felt my face go pale.

Shit! Osano-kun is here and I'm not even clothed.

I rinsed myself off as quick as I could.

*KNOCK*

"(Y/n)-chan!", He yelled.

Shit!

I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the door and opened it up staying out of his view.