𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

-------
𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊||𝜧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝒎𝒐 𝒑𝒔𝐲𝒄𝒉𝒐
-------

(A/n) I just spent like 2 hours going through Yandere sim lore because I was trying to find what class megamo was in. Almost all the rivals are in the same class (2-2) including Megamo. Also Senpai is a year older than all of them, but for story purposes I'm just going to say Taeko is in second year because it makes more sense to me. The teacher of class 2-2 is Shiori Rikitake.
(Aug 18 2020)
________

Megamo POV
________

"Megamo Saikou, to the Headmasters office please.", I heard Headmaster Shuyona say into the loud speaker.

I got up from my seat looking at Rikitake-sensei.

She gave me a silent nod so I knew I could leave.

I headed up to the headmasters office passing class 2-1. I see Aishi-kun in there, as he should be. That is his class. I glance over at Taeko-chan. Its almost as Aishi-kun sensed it, his head whipped over to glare at me.

It was unsettling, there was a evil under it. He is dangerous... I just can't prove it...

Father is allowing me to be here, but at first he was hesitant, but as soon as he found out Aishi-kun was in a relationship with Taeko-chan he was fine with it...

Father knows something... I just need to find out what...

As I was lost in thought I almost passed the headmasters office.

I go in front of the door and smooth my uniform before knocking.

*KNO-*

"Come in Saikou-kun", Headmaster says.

I'm still not on the level where he'd allow me to say his last name yet... I still must address him as Headmaster-san. Yet He allows Akane-chan to call him Headmaster Shuyona. I assume he has a soft spot for her.

"Hello Headmaster-san", I say bowing.

"Have a seat Saikou-kun.", He says.

I sit.

"Are you familiar with (l/n)-chan?", He ask giving her a small smile.

Does she have a connection with him? That could be why he accepted her coming this late in the year?

"No, sir.", I say shaking my head.

"Well this is your chance to meet her.", He said motioning to the female next to me.

She looks over at me and smiles, her eyes closed.

"Hello Saikou-kun! It's lovely to meet you!", She says happily, holding out her hand.

I grab it while saying, "Well, you already know my name, but it's nice to meet you as well."

I didn't want to let go. Her hands... They're soft, and small.

What am I thinking?

I let go and cleared my throat.

"So Headmaster-san, what do you need from me?", I ask.

"Well Saikou-Kun, I was hoping you could give (L/n)-chan here a tour of the building.", He says with a stern look.

"Of course, sir.", I nod while saying.

"Great, thank you Saikou-kun.", He says while shuffling through some paperwork. "That will be all you two are dismissed now."

"Yes, sir", I say standing up.