𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓||𝓢𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓬...

-

-

Please read the Authors Note at the end

-

(Y/n) POV

-------

The bell rang signifying the end of class and i bolted so I could skip the cleanup and go talk more to Shidesu-kun, As i ran down the stairs i bumped directly into someone.

"Oof-", I let out as my butt hit the floor.

"Ugh-! What was tha-", I heard a melodic voice, on the deeper side, say.

I look up to see tall boy with long purple hair.

"Oh- My- darling are you okay?", He said a seemingly concerned look on his face.

I looked down at my bag with books spilling out

"Yeah I'm oka-", I started until...,"Huuh!?"

I feel myself lifted off the ground.

"Nonsense, you should be brought somewhere you can rest!", he said smiling showing off his white teeth.

"That's really not necessary-", I said but seemingly got ignored.

"To the Drama club room!", he said loudly.

I felt my face burn as I was carried bridal style passing groups of people I didn't know staring at me while whispering about me and this purple-haired boy.

"Are they dating?"

"What is Sunobu-kun doing?"

"Who is she?"

And then I saw a few people I did know conveniently right next to eachother.

Saikou-kun. Osano. Amao.

They seemed to be having a conversation about something important due to the look on their faces.

"Sunobu-kun what are you doin—", Saikou-kun started but was quickly cut off by Osano.

"Kizano-kun why are you holding her like that?!?!", he started his face all red, his hands flailing everywhere, "You're so dramatic all the time! Why are you even-", he continued before Kizano shifted my weight into one arm and carried me with only his forearm.

I feel like a rag doll.

Kizano lifted his pointer finger and put it to Osano-kun's lips.

"Silence peasant, I accidentally bumped into her, and as a gentleman I dutifully decided to bring her yo the drama club.", he said a satisfied smile on his face.

"You shouldn't call people peasants Kizano, that's not very nice.", Amao said, his honey like voice filling the air.

Kizano seemed to ignore him as Saikou-kun spoke up.

"Put her down Sunobu-kun.", he said. His voice filled with assertion.

"My my, Saikou-kun, I still need to make sure this beauty is okay.", he said turning to look at me my weight still all on his one arm.

He flashed me another award winning smile.

As if on cue all three of them even Amao boomed out,

"Now."

The aura seemed threatening. Even Amao seemed like he was mad.

I don't even understand why.

He put me down gently and then grabbed me by the waist and spun me around so I would face him.