two

but it was a failed plan when jennie pulled chaeyoung into a heated kiss when they were alone in the living room. it was late at night. lalisa and jisoo was already passed asleep. they just got home from their 'friend date'.

chaeyoung pulled away, shocked from what had just happened. it felt wrong, but it felt right as well. this atmosphere, her and jennie, it felt right. but wrong, as she thinks about her fans and how their seniors, members, yang hyun suk and the k-netizens would react to this, knowing south korea is not open-minded when it comes to same sex relationships.

"i- i'm sorry, i was just caught in the moment-" jennie tried to explain, but everything vanished when the younger pressed her lips against her. "i'm in love with you, unnie, ever since i first saw you." the girl confessed. jennie's eyes widened. this amazing girl fell in love for the first sight with someone like me? she thought to herself.

this was definitely going to be a big scandal if it were to be leaked, but she couldn't care about that now. since right now, this moment, it's her chance. to be finally happy, with the person she fell in love with.

"i love you, too." as she said that, they sealed each other's lips, making out for the first time in their lives.