three

and now, they became more famous, both international and national, it was hard for them to go out and have a date. jisoo found out about them, but her being the good older she is, she hides it from their maknae and everyone and even hangs out with jennie so much so that no one would notice the two. she even doesn't let them have a vlive together because they might forget their filming.

as they've grown more popular, jennie was getting real scared. chaeyoung is too, but no matter what happens, she promise to be always be by the woman she loves. chaeyoung was okay if they get kicked, jennie wasn't. she cared more about her dream over everything, even over chaeyoung.

"jennie," the girl snuggled into her blanket. the smaller girl turned to the side, ignoring the younger woman. "what's wrong, wifey?" the pink haired girl asked. "i'm just- just let me be, chaeyoung." coldly, she says. at that point, chaeyoung was getting scared, but she hid that feeling and smiled.

"come on' wifey." she poked the older's side and the smaller girl sat up. "what can't you understand in 'let me be', chaeyoung?!" she shouted, startling the younger girl. chaeyoung looked down as she apologized. "i'm sorry," she said. looking into the girl's eyes, tears starting to form in them, jennie felt her heart shattering. the girl left the room and jennie just looked down. the tears she held, fell down her cheeks.

"i'm sorry, chaeyoung." she curled up in her bed, crying herself to sleep.