nineteen

with that then, the night ended and they were back to yesterday. awkward silence, no one talking, but jennie would always smile to her and she would smile back. it's been days since that night had happened, but it did happen again a few times, tho. at night, she was hers. and at day, she was his.

chaeyoung turned her head to the side, only to find her lover with a concerned look, then she just noticed that she was crying. so she wiped off her tears, looking away from her lover, to the outside of the window. feeling the guy's warm hand on hers, she turned to him.

"are you okay?" he asked in the most gentle tone and she just felt her heart shattered. remembering every shit she had been doing with jennie, she felt a pain in her heart as she looked at the guy before her. "are you okay? i'll take you out or anything, just to make you feel okay." the man said and she shook her head. "i'm okay chanyeol," she said and the guy smiled.

"what if i take you out now?" he asked, smiling as he leaned back to his seat. "where?" she asked and he smiled, again, "you'll know when we get there." he winked at how and her cheeks turned into a light shade of red as she turns away from him, blushing.

"shall we?" he asked and she nodded, so he started the car and drove off to somewhere she definitely less suspected.