six

chaeyoung pulled her hand away, running back to her room and jennie followed her. "chaeyoung," she grabbed the younger girl's hand. "i'm so sorry." she couldn't say anything apart from sorry. all she could say now was sorry and she didn't mean to hurt the younger girl.

"you know how much i loved you, jennie. but you, you treated me like shit." the girl said, pulling back her hand, wiping her tears.

"i'm sorry, i was afraid. i'm scared chaeyoung. i loved you, but i was scared of how the world would see me, see us." she said and the girl scoffed. "do you think i wasn't scared." there a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "even if i was afraid, i only think, 'as long as i'm with her, i'll be fine', but what did you do? you torn me apart jennie." it all came to that, and jennie couldn't utter a word, because it was all true.

she couldn't fight for her.

"do you love him?" out of a blue, chaeyoung asked. "yes." jennie answered. she was now sure of her answer. no hint of doubt in it.

"at first, i just used him to cover us up. but he was such a good man, a true gentleman. and before i knew it, i fell in love." jennie thought the girl would stormed away, but instead, she receives a hug. a warm hug. a hug she was longing for.

"if that is it, then i will support both of you." like a good friend, chaeyoung is supporting her with her new lover. even though it hurts to see the one you once love with another man, it was okay for her. after all, those sweet 6 months she spent with this amazing person is enough for her.

"i wish you two the best."