Night

Sally knew that it was time for him to go home when Lisa returned home, it had been a few hours since their last encounter

"This was fun but I think I gotta go now. C'ya Larry." Sally waved off his friend and he hear a faint 'see you at school' despite them not knowing each other's schedules.

Going into the elevator as quickly and quietly as possible led to be no problem for the blue haired boy. Sally would be lying if he said he wasn't worried, he had been gone for almost 5 hours. When he had reached his apartment he knew that his dad had been up to something due to the smell that wafted through the wooden door.

Opening the front door as quietly as possible he saw takeout boxes littered around his sleeping father who held a bottle close to his chest. No doubtingly his dad had fallen asleep on the plastic wrapped couch while spilling the booze straight into his system.

Sighing to himself Sally put the trash into an empty box. After cleaning the messy room Sally headed to the bathroom to wash up before bed. Grabbing some clothes from one of his unpacked boxes Sally went to the bathroom. Discarding his prosthetic at the sink Sally locked the bathroom door and stripped down. Avoiding his own gaze into the mirror he took a shower and thought through the life he's about to live through in his new home.

Sally continued to think about everything his mind wanted to wander too, specifically school life, would he be treated as badly as some of the other places he'd been to? Probably not if they're all as understanding as Larry is, but even then that's a low chance.

It's dark and cold I get a shiver down my spine. "h-hello?" I call out. Suddenly I'm in a building it looks like my old school. I see the playground and kids playing around..except this one girl she has purple hair and looks at me. "um hello" I say with a slight smile. She doesn't say anything but has this look in her eyes. Sadness. I recognize that look from anywhere cause I was like that for a long time. She opens her mouth to speak and when she does all I hear are these ear-bleeding screams. I cover my ears and fall to the ground it's so loud. The screaming fades away and when I open my eyes I'm in a graveyard. Mom. This is the graveyard my mother was buried at. It starts raining I can barely see two feet in front of me. I turn around trying to see something when I see a glowing figure it reaches out to touch me-.

A loud noise went off in Sally's ear and he woke up with a jolt. It had been a while since he had to use an alarm clock, but since his dad starting drinking a lot more he's been more reliant on himself. Nothing but nightmares haunted his sleeping head. At least he'd get to see Larry again today, might as well try to walk to school with him. Groaning Sally got up and readied himself for a new day at school, after getting dressed and securing his mask he grabbed his bag and left his home.

"Oh hello, Sally Face!!", Lisa said with a big smile.

"Hi, Ms.J I was wondering if Larry wanted to walk to school together?", I said shyly looking down a bit.

"Oh, I forgot to wake him up!!" She looks at her watch, "Sally dear do me a favor and wake Larry up for me I have to get to work.", She says in a hurry.

"Yeah sure, Lisa," I say with a smile under my mask.

Lisa gives me a quick hug before rushing out of the front door. I walk to Larrys room and open the door. Ten minutes till I need to head out and this lazy dude is still passed out. I walk to Larry's bed and look at him, He looks so peaceful sleeping. I remember I have to wake him up so I go over to his stereo and blast Sanity's Fall. He jumps up and looks over at me.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME", Larry screamed. I just laughed.

"Dude you have five minutes to get ready for school." I say still kinda laughing.

"WHAT!! God-damnit" He says in a sour tone. I'm guessing he wakes up late a lot. He runs around his room while I just sit on a bean bag. "Hey, dude hand me that shirt behind you?" He says with a small smile.

"Uh sure" I grab the shirt behind me and hand it to him. He takes off his old shirt, I blush and look away. Thank god my mask covers my face so he couldn't see how red I was.

About half an hour later we make it to school, and only ten minutes late. I still didn't know Larry's schedule so I didn't know if we had any classes together. We both head to our first-period classes. Turns out we do have a class together and its math. We both say sorry to the teacher for being late and sit in the back. As I head to a seat I notice this blonde haired boy staring me down. I asked Larry who he was and he said that his name is Travis.

" I hate him, the dude thinks he owns everyone and everything. I think his main goal in life is to destroy other peoples lives." Larry said with a scowl.

"Well maybe he just needs a friend?" I suggest. That gets a snicker from Larry.

"Whatever dude lets just get this school day over with"