Scars

Larry's Room
Larry ran into his room and grabbed Sal

"Show me your arms now" Larry demanded

"w-why I didn't d-"

"I saw the blood show me please sal" Larry looked at Sal and noticed how pale he was.

Sal gasped and fell off the bed.

"SAL!!"

Larry felt something warm on his hand he looked and saw blood. He looked at his bed and saw puddles of blood.

"Sal how many did u cut please tell me!!" Larry said voice cracking for he was about to cry.

Larry picked up sal and walked to the bathroom.

"T-twelve"

"God dam sal u promised you wouldn't" Larry had tears running down his face he grabbed some bandages and some painkillers.

He pulled up Sal's sleeves carefully and cleaned the cuts and bandaged them. He gave Sal the painkillers and then hugged him tightly. Sal couldn't move he was scared he could have died and Larry would have blamed himself. Larry grabbed Sal and carried him to his room. Carefully he set sal down on the floor and stripped his bed of the blood covered sheets and covers.

One hour later

Larry looks at Sal he's passed out on the new sheets. 'Good, he needs rest.' Larry grabs Sal's hand.

"don't do that again. I need you here" Larry whispered. He laid his head back and fell asleep.

"Where am I?" Am I dreaming? It feels so real. I look around and see a park. Kids and parents are there. I walk around and see my mother "m-mom?!!" She looks at me a frown on her face. She looks sick. Dad then comes up to me and says it should have been me. I looked back at my mother but she's gone so is the park and everyone else. "HELLO?" Suddenly I'm falling as I fall I hear the same things
U should have died
Fat ugly useless
Kill yourself
It keeps repeating. I land and I'm in Larry's Room. He takes my mask off and has a look of disgust "wow no wonder you hid your face it's hideous. I should of let you die on the bed." He laughs and calls me ugly fat useless. I start crying out of everyone I thought Larry would understand be the one who doesn't look disgusted by me. Suddenly he punches me. "Fat ass bitch"

5:46 am

Sal jolts up breathing heavily and shaking. He looks over at Larry who is sound asleep. Sal curls up into a ball and cries silently. That wasn't Larry he would never be disgusted in me, Thought sal. Larry wakes up to sal crying.

"Hey man what's wrong what happened?" Larry's jumps on the bed with Sal and hugs him.

"I-i had a nightmare."

"what was it about? Tell me if u want."

Sal tells Larry everything that happened which made Sal cry even more.

"S-sal I..u know I would never be disgusted in you" Larry has tears in his eyes.

Larry hugs sal tightly holding him. Sal calms down and ends up falling back asleep. Larry kisses the top of his head.