The News

(THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY REALLY LAST CHAPTER IS THE LAST!! THIS PAGE JUST EXPLAINS HOW SAL WAS FOUND IN THE LAKE SO WARNING)

3:27am

*Incoming call* Hello is this Larry?

"Yes it is who is this?"The voice came out in a rushed tone.

"I found a phone near the lake and you number was there so I wanted to know if you knew the person who would be at the lake."

"WAIT WHAT. Was there a boy with blue hair and a dress and a mask there?"

"Im sorry no. The shoes phone and mask were lefted on the grass. I'm so sorry"

"I-Ok can you call the police I think I know where he is tell them they will need a boat."

"I will"

*Hangs up*

Local news

Today there is a very sad story a story of suicide. Local police say around 3:30 this morning they got a call by a woman saying that she thinks I young man went into the lake only not to return. As police got on the scene they saw another young man who has asked to stay unnamed. Police report that he said his boyfriend and him got into a little argument at a party earlier in the night and the boy ran off. The teen at the scene says around 1:30 his friend picked up the phone  only to say he was sorry for what he was gonna do and that he loved him. The boy was not heard from again.

Goodbye