Saltines and Grapes

Sal POV

Once again I woke up with a start. It's been about two hours since I last woke up and broke down. I look around to find Larry but don't see him. I get out of bed and head to the living room and heard the shower.

"LARRY YOU IN THERE?" I yelled.

"YEAH I'LL BE OUT SOON" He yel- no screamed back.

I smiled slightly at that and walked to the kitchen. On the table was a note from Larry.

'Sal I'm in the shower please eat the rest of these saltines and maybe some grapes' - Larry

I grab the saltines and head back to the bedroom. Sitting down on the bed I slowly eat feeling guilty for every bite I take, but I'm doing this for Larry and a bit for me. Why? Mostly cause I don't want Larry to worry about me 25/8. I sigh as I finish the rest of the saltines from last night and head back to the kitchen.

Where.
I.
See.
A.
Half.
Naked.
Larry.

My face breaks out into a blush and I slowly walk backwards into the room again.
OMG I SAW LARRY SHIRTLESS AND IN A MAN BUN AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Wait what? Why do I care so much? Shit I'm gay....

I slowly peak my head out of the door and look at Larry. He's drinking a beer and reading something on his phone, but he looks so hot. I sit back on the bed and debate if I should go out there or just wait in here. He did say eat some grapes but he's right by the fridge and UGGHHH my mind hurts.

I gather some courage and walk out the room not looking at Larry knowing I'll break into a blush. Once I reach the fridge I open it and grab the grapes.

"You finish all the saltines?" He asked

"Yeah I did and you said to eat some grapes also" I replied

He smiled and nodded. I grabbed a handful of grapes and put them in a small bowl. As I was eating Larry kept looking at me and smiling then looking away. I mean it wouldn't be weird if he didn't go right back to his phone and start texting someone. I began to get nervous since he's never done that before and it was weird.

"Uh..who are you texting?" I asked

"Oh uh just a friend from school...you don't know her" He responded.

Her

It was a girl. My heart sank, I should of known. He doesn't seem to be the gay type.

"O-oh" I looked down trying not to cry.

I'm in love with Larry Johnson that I know.

"Hey blueberry"

"Yes?"

"Look at me"

I looked up at him tears on the brim of flowing.

He quickly lifts my prosthetic.

He kissed me....