Home

Sal's Apartment
Sal quietly opened his front door. He could smell the booze from his dad's room. But he was used to it after all it's been the same for years. -sighs- "time to hide again" Sal went to his room and locked his door. He went into the corner of his room and sat there. -BANG BANG-

"Ssaalll open the dor" Sal covered his ears wanted the night to end.

He didn't feel like getting hit. Then again he never did. Sal remembered that Larry gave him a walkie Talkies.

"Pssh Larry u there? Over"

"yeah im here man. What's up?"

-BANG- "SAL OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Henry screamed in a slow but harsh manner.

"Sal what's going on? Are you ok?" Larry asked concerned

"Yeah I'm fine I just need someone to talk to until this blows over"

"Alright man im here."

Sal and Larry talk for awhile while Henry continued to bang on the door and yell at Sal. Sal wanted to cry but didn't want Larry to see him as a wimp.

1 hour later

"Is he done?"Larry asked. He didn't hear Henry anymore but he wanted to make sure.

"Yeah sounds like it..." Sal's voice was cracking as if he was about to cry.

"Hey man I'm here kinda it's ok. Is he usually like this?"

"yeah he is...it doesn't matter though we should get to sleep there's school tomorrow. Bye Larry"  Sal was tired but not cause of his father. He had trouble sleeping. Even though he has been at the apartments for about two months he could barley sleep.

School Monday 7:47

"Hey Faggot" Travis said to Sal.

"Hi Travis"

Travis always messed with Sal. He doesn't know why he never did anything to Travis.

"shut the fuck up Gay Bitch." Travis said in a rude manner.

"Hey man don't talk to Sal like that" Larry glared at Travis.

They always hated each other.

"Travis why do u have to be so rude? I've done nothing to you?"

"I said shut up prick!!" -Travis punches sal in the gut then runs away.

"Sal!!! Are you ok" Larry grabbed Sal as he fell to the ground.

"Y-yeah I'm -coughs- fine" Sal was not fine though. The punch really hurt and it was hard for him to breathe and stand correctly.

Larry had a look of anger on his face "I'LL KILL HIM I WILL!! HE'S GONNA PAY"

"Larry n-no it's f-fine w-we don't know what h-his life is like at home"

Larry was about to say something when he notices Sal's arm. It had cuts and scars on it. Sal doesn't notice his sleeve is showing his cuts but he knows Larry is staring at him.

"I think we should go to class.."

Larry nods and helps Sal to class.