When I Saw You |1|

PLEASE CHECK THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS STORY BEFORE READING!!
This story is all in Larry's POV because I thought it might be interesting since most of them are in Sal's (sometimes I'll put it in the authors POV, but rarely)
This is an alternate "universe" where Larry's stillborn sister survives and her name is Blake, Enjoy!!

"LarBear!" My mom yells, "you should greet the new neighbors who are moving in today!"

I groan. I don't think I could go near that apartment after what happened to Ms. Sanderson, I got the chills and I immediately felt pity for whoever was moving in there.

"I'll try mom!" I yell back.

Blake hugs my leg and giggles, I smile and pat her head.

"Mom? Can we get pizza today?" I ask as I pick up Blake and put her on my shoulders.

"You'll have to bring your sister since she's been dying to get out of the house" My mom smiles at us picking up the basket of laundry.

I ran around the apartment with Blake for a bit, I loved to hear her giggle. She'd always scrunch up her nose and shake her short brown curls out of her face.

I pretended to crash, flopping her onto her small bed.

"Alright, Lake grab your jacket and shoes so we can go get pizza." She nodded and jumped off her bed excitedly. I smiled watching her. She was really, truly adorable

I put on my red pullover and brushed my hair up and into a bun securing it with a few bobby pins. I finger gunned myself in the mirror and smiled.

I stepped out of my room and slid onto the couch pulling my black converse on, then I started to help Lake with her shoes. they were light up ones with glitter ponies on it, she had on a purple sweater and black leggings.

I stood up and grabbed my wallet from the counter and held out my hand for Lake to hold. Before she did, she ran and got her bear, his name was Wilbur.

I held her hand tightly and we walked out the back of our apartment. It was still snowing, but very lightly. It was almost spring, but there was a long stretch before it.

We started to walk down the crosswalk, over to where all the food places were AND the best pizza place in the world!

"Larrrryyyyyyy!" Lake whined, "carry me I don't wanna walk."

I ruffled her hair. "Oh stop it, I'll carry you on the way back, we're almost there."

She pouted as we crossed the crosswalk to get to the small array of connected buildings. Neon lights lit up the small square and it appeared to be not very busy.

We stepped into the Pizza place and a guy about half my size caught my eye. I couldn't see his face, but he had electric blue hair tied up into a messy ponytail. He wore red ripped jeans and a black sweater.

I thought it was a guy at least, though I don't recognize him. It's a very small town so I wouldn't be surprised if he was just passing through. The blue boy takes a seat facing away from the door, away from us.

"Probably some preppy rich kid." I sneer quietly to myself.

Lake looks up at me and tilts her head.

"Who is that?" She asks quietly.

I shrug and step up to the counter. "The regular." I say to Maple as she takes the money and hands me change. "always a pleasure, Larbear." she teases.

Lake and I take a seat. She clicks her feet together impatiently, making her sneakers light up.

"Sal Fisher?" Maple calls out. There are a few people who look up, but the blue-haired boy is the one that gets up and takes the box leaving a tip in the tip-jar.

After 10 minutes, we finally get our Pizza.

Lake is drooling as she sits on my shoulders.

"Awww! don't drool on me, Lake. You silly girl!"

She giggles and leans over to lick my forehead. "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww" I say as she laughs. When we make it back to the apartments, I set her down.

She takes my hand and we step in. The smell of cheap cleaning supplies and lemon gives me a sense of home. I smile and walk to the elevator

I lift my hand to press the button, then wait for it to arrive. Noticing that Lake has been quiet, I glance down to look at her, but she wasn't there.

"Blake? Lake?"

I look around, eventually spotting her. She was showing Wilbur to a man with a small box. I walked towards them, noticing the guy she was talking to was the guy we saw at the Pizza Place.

"Larry! Larry!" Lake waves over to me and I smile as she runs to tug at my sweatshirt. I stare down at her. "Larry! I was introducing my new friend to Wilbur!" I looked over at the blue-haired boy.

He was looking at us. I held her hand as I stared at the blue haired guy with a mask,

"This is Larry! He's my brother!"

"Oh, brother?"

The guy responded. He is definitely male...

"Will I be seeing you around the college campus in a few days?"

He asked me but I couldn't find the words.

"Yep! He's twenty-one!" Lake answered for me. "anyway I'm starving! And we have a Pizza, so we have to go!"

Lake was dragging me into the elevator. "bye bye, Sally!" She yelled.

"Bye Blake" He responded and waved a bit.

- - - - - - - -

I opened the door for Blake and we stepped in and pulled off our shoes. I put mine and hers, both on our shoe rack. She smiled and climbed onto a seat at the counter to reach the Pizza.

My mom, my sister, and I ate together as a family, but I couldn't get his face, or I mean his mask out of my head.

I didn't know how to feel about him.

1016 words ~~wowie

Let me know if you like it! Once again, this idea was not originally mine and I got it from a not formally discontinued fanfic! They only posted one chapter and haven't posted for a long while with 0 updates, so I hope this is okay. I changed a lot from it, but I liked the idea. Vote it up!!