He's Happy. |8|

I'm sitting in the red beanbag chair I always use, it's become known between me and Larry as my spot.

"Sal. I just wanted to apologize for Phillip." Oh god, please don't. "He didn't know, I should've warned him." Larry stop please. "He wants to hangout with you tomorrow, since it's your day off and he wants to apologize." I don't want to spend my only day off talking to the one who is stealing the man I love. "What do you say?"

"Yeah. Okay Lar." I grumble, as I avoid eye contact. As long as he's happy...he's all that matters.

☂️☁️☂️☁️☂️☁️

I sigh and watch as my breath is visible in the cold air. The freezing wind nips at my ears as it blows by. God damn, he's stealing my man and he's late? Can't a guy get a break here?

I sigh and lean against the wall, pulling out a cigarette. I light it and lift the bottom of my prosthetic, pushing the butt between my lips.

"Those kill you y'know." I hear a soft voice. You have no idea. I turn to look at the blue haired boy. "Yeah, but we'll all die someday" I get comments like that all the time.

"You shouldn't be smoking."

Oh my god, I didn't know that. I let out a small laugh at my thoughts.

"Okay?" I breathe in, letting the smoke fill my lungs. Maybe I'm just trying to kill those damn flowers. I slowly let the smoke roll out of my mouth.

He takes the lit cigarette from my fingers and tosses it on the ground smashing it with his foot and dragging it along the concrete.

"Man, what's your problem?" A flash of hatred covers his face before it returns to a smug look. "Smoking is bad for you." So is your attitude.

"Us bluenettes have to stick together" I hate that. I hope he never says that to me again.

He nudges me a little bit with a big smile. I re-clip the bottom strap of my mask and sigh softly.

As long as Lar-bear's happy...

••~••~••~••~••~••~••

I'm sitting across from him. He decided to take me to an ice cream parlor as a way to apologize. Damnit. Why can't he just be an asshole? It'd make everything so much easier..

He's talking about himself, his freckles seem to pop in the setting sunlight. I have freckles too...but mine are covered up by scars. His hair seems brighter than mine too. No wonder Larry likes him.

"Sal? Can I tell you something?" I hum in response. "I really like Larry. Is that weird? Do you know if he likes me? Wait, wait! Don't tell me." Man this guy sure does talk a lot.

Before I can get a word out he starts to ramble about some random video game.

I find myself staring at his eyes, I sigh loudly seeing how pretty they are. His darker blue eyes have a yellow fiery ring around his pupil. Making his eyes look like a picture of a sunflower against a clear blue sky.

I want to stab myself in the hand with this fork so I can leave. This is torture, is this really how I spent my only day off. I could've been playing with Lake, or Petting Giz, baking, literally anything else.

Why'd I agree to this again?

The bell from the door pushes me out of my own head. Phillip's eyes are sparkling and his smile is huge. He stopped talking...finally.

I turn to see what he's looking at, Larry just walked in with Lake.

Oh yeah. That's why I agreed.