Talk to me...please. |10|

AN: this song makes me cry, but that doesn't matter cause I'm always crying ;^) oOpS.

Larry's POV

Me, Mom, and Lake were waiting anxiously in the seating area. I hate this place. Lake can't stop crying, I don't blame her. Sal has become really important to us, he's like family.

Phillip wanted to come and comfort me and see how Sal was, but I didn't think that was a good idea and decided against it. I just want to be able to have my best friend and my boyfriend at the same time.

Is that too much to ask??!!

I always lose people in my life...they leave. Sometimes it's not their fault, other times...it's mine.

I hate that he's struggling, I hate that I can't help. I hate this feeling. I want to help him and hug him and make him feel okay.

I thought I had a crush on him when we met, but...I have Phillip now and I didn't want to ruin the best friendship I've ever had with someone. I can be myself around him. We're always there for each other.

He's one of the best people I've ever met. He's so sweet and kind to everyone he meets. He's so strong...I admire him for it. If you call him at 3am and ask him to hide a body with you, he'd be there in 10 with a shovel and gloves.

He's made me want to keep going, he's inspired me to keep going. This time I have to be there for him, even though I have no idea how.

I don't even know if he's still alive. They said he'd be okay, but...I don't know what to say to him when I do see him.

All I can think of is

'i'm sorry'
'keep going'
'it'll be okay'
'I'm here for you'
'I hope you're alright'

They just sound like useless random words that anyone can say. How do I help if I can't do anything? What do I say? How do I make him feel better?

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-
Sal's POV

I blinked my eyes open. "Fuck..where am I?" I grumble. My voice was hoarse. My throat felt dry and sore. And then I realized where I was.

I start to panic and hyperventilate, my memories flooding back to me. I try to calm myself down so it doesn't set off the alarm.

As I even out my breath, I hear the door handle. I look around, becoming painfully aware I'm not wearing my prosthetic. I spot it and hold it up to my scarred face, then looking at the figure that was silhouetted by the bright white lights of the hallway.

They closed the door behind them gently, it was Larry. He had tears in his eyes and his hair was a mess. "Sal.." He started

"What's Hanahaki Disease?.."

"Where did you hear that..?" I managed to choke out.

"The nurses aren't very quiet. And Todd said you knew...please...talk to me Sal.."

Damnit Todd.