A New Feeling |3|

Larrys POV

Lake had been home for an hour or so before she started begging me to take her to go see Sally. I already promised her I would so there's no turning back now, damn I can't say no to that child...

He hugged my leg "Larry!! I'm ready to gooooo~" I smiled at her, "you have the cookies right?" She showed me the canister. "Alright, letsa go" I said opening the door for her. She ran out the door and down the hallway, I sighed and chuckled watching her press the button frantically.

————

Lake knocked on the door, I stuffed my hands in my pockets nervously. I don't know what to expect. I shift my weight on my feet, I can hear a move of a lock and a small squeak as the door opens.

"Sally!" Lake practically screamed his name out of excitement, he laughed as she hugged his leg, I couldn't help my smile as I watched. His eyes met mine, I could tell he was smiling too.

His eyes look so much different... "Hi, Larry...right?" He asks and I nod, "would you guys like to come in? It's not much, but I'd be rude to keep you in the hall"

"Pleaseeeeeeeee Larry??" Lake pulls on my hand, "I have a better idea" I say kneeling down to whisper in her ear

Sal's POV

Larry whispers something into Blake's ear and she lights up, she giggles and nods to him. He pushes her forward a bit, "would you like to come down to our house for dinner?" Blake gave me a huge smile,

"I won't be imposing will I? Cause I don't want to intrude—" Larry stopped me right there, grabbing onto my shoulder, "really it's totally okay, plus I invited you" he chuckled.

I smiled at them and nodded, then he held out to me a keycard. "Use that to come down to the basement, it's the only room there, in about an hour." He smiled at me, my heart fluttered, I took it and placed my hand over where my heart would be.

"I'll see you then" Blake hugged my leg tightly once more before taking Larry's hand and skipping down the hall. He huffed, he was practically being pulled by the skipping girl. He turned back to me and gave me a wave, and I returned it.

I closed my door leaning my back against it. I slid down until I was sitting. What the fuck was that feeling? I haven't had something like that happen for a while...oh boy.

————

I took a deep breath, I had made myself look as decent as I could with my prosthetic. I was anxious, but I slid in the card and pressed the button labeled 'B'

The elevator music didn't really help, it only made me more nervous. A ding popped my thoughts, I stepped off and looked around, the walls were narrow, nothing extreme, it smelled heavily of artificial lemon and detergent. I walked towards the door, I took a deep breath and knocked three times.

Larry's POV

I rushed to the door tightening my bun, and I opened the door to find the blue boy I had seen earlier. He rubbed his arm, I smiled at him, "Hey Sally!" I wrapped an arm around his shoulders pulling him inside.

He chuckled "Hey Larry" I nodded to his shoes, he got the hint, slipping them off and setting them neatly by the door. I pulled him by his arm into the kitchen. My mom craned her neck to look at us, she looked confused for a split second before smiling.

"Hello dear~" he gave her a little wave, "Hello, Ms?"
"Johnson" I responded. Blake sprinted out of her room hugging Sally tightly. He picked her up, resting her on his hip. "Why hello there, my dear", she giggled and I couldn't help but smile.

He put her down and pushed his sleeves up, he wore blue ripped skinny jeans, with a black long sleeved shirt. I got a better look at his tattoo, it was a bandage, slightly unraveled, around the middle was a small blue heart.

I stared at the tattoo, I noticed he looked uncomfortable, "a-ah! ImSorryIDidntMeanToStareGodIAmSoSorry" he chuckled, it was soft and cute, I smiled. He's not another Charley.