First day

Roses POV

I walked through the doors into a huge house, I was instantly greeted by a extremely cheerful young woman "Hi I'm Trudy, the house keeper, you must be Ruby" she seemed way too happy for my liking but oh well, at least she isn't grumpy "yeah, but I prefer Rose" I hated my birth name so why not change it.

I walked into my room, half of it was covered in dark clothes and feather boas, the other half was a blank canvas I was guessing that would be my half so I put my suitcase on the bed.

——————time skip——————
I'd almost finished unpacking when a girl walked in, she stopped and stared at me with confusion. "Hey I'm Rose, you must be Patricia?" I wasn't good at making friends.
"Yeah I am, don't mess up my side of the room" she picked up her phone then left. "Wow feisty" I said to myself "you get used to it after a while" I jumped at the sound of a boys voice I turned quickly to see a tall blonde guy in the door way, his expression changed "oh, sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I'm Jerome" I smiled "I'm Rose, nice to meet you" I smiled, we stayed there for a minute just looking at each other then I heard Trudy shouting about breakfast "we should probably go down stairs" he said in a soft tone, "o-oh right yeah" I walked towards the door, he led me down stairs and into the dining room.

I sat down next to him and everyone else began to join us at the table, another tall guy with brown hair walked in and stopped, staring at me, I stopped what I was doing and stared back at him in confusion, "may I help you?"  I asked sort of sarcastically "you're- you're in my seat" I looked at him as if to say 'are you serious?' "I always sit there. ALWAYS" he seemed quite angry now, Jerome spoke up "calm down Alfie just sit somewhere else" I stood up, "no it's okay sorry I didn't know" I moved along a seat away from Jerome, I was kind of sad I was enjoying sitting beside him. Alfie went to sit down in the seat I moved from but Jerome punched his arm and gave him a look, Alfie gave a surprised look back "uh- you know what you can sit here, I never liked this seat anyway, Jerome smiled I moved back whilst smiling "oh-ok?" Jerome gave Alfie I sly thumbs up, I don't think he knows that I saw it I don't completely understand what is going on but these guys seem really weird.