Sick day

Roses POV

I was lying down on my bed with my eyes closed, I couldn't sleep I guess I was a bit hungry but I wasn't going to eat anything, I got up and walked over to my desk. I guess if I can't sleep I'll just work out, I do that a lot when I'm bored.

I changed into leggings and a t-shirt, I started doing some push-ups and sit ups, Jerome walked in holding a plate with a sandwich, he quickly placed it down "WHAT are you doing up you need to rest, not work out!" He ran over to me, grabbed my hands and lifted me off the ground, "why? Like I said I'm completely fine, I always work out" he sighed "sit down, what's going on?" I gave in "listen, I just like to keep an eye on my weight that's all, I don't like to eat too much and I work out to keep in shape it's no biggie" he looked shocked and slightly taken back "wait why? Your in perfect shape you look amazing!" He stopped as he realised what he said "w-well you know I just mean your... your weight your body looks great you don't need to work out you look fine... you know? Well better than fine you look..." he looked down and laughed awkwardly "I know what you mean, I just don't want to get too over weight" he held my hand "you need to eat, please?"  I sighed "fine" I said bluntly, he pulled me in for a tight hug, "thank you" he pulled away from the hug, his face was just inches apart from mine he looked at me, our noses touched, I closed my eyes and moved my lips towards his, our lips clashed and I pulled my hands around his waist, he put his hands to my face and put his fingers through my hair, I pulled away for breath and smiled, we looked into each others eyes, he stood up "so uh... I don- I should uh, leave you to eat yeah?"  I looked down and laughed "right yeah sure thanks for the food" I smiled at him, he smiled at me and walked out the door.

——————time skip——————

Jerome POV

"Im really worried about Rose" I said casually whilst sitting on my bed across from Alfie.
"What?" Alfie said whilst laughing
"She's been acting weird and she passed out, she isn't eating enough" I looked over at Alfie
"Wow you really have it bad for her don't you?" I sat up "WHAT?! No I don't what are you talking about?" Alfie chuckled "dude it's obvious you like her just admit it" I looked down "Jerome Clarke doesn't get crushes for people or fall in love, I'm a player my friend" he stood up "ok Jerome keep telling yourself that" Alfie said before leaving I just sighed, I don't like Rose... do I?