Confessions

TW ###BLOOD###

Jerome's POV
I slammed my door and threw myself at my bed, I picked up my pillow and screamed into it, I stood back up and went over to the mirror I punched it (it hurt a lot) "YOU IDIOT" I yelled at myself, I went over to the wall and punched it, I kept punching and shouting at myself, I started to see my hand bleeding, at this point I didn't care "YOU IDIOT YOURE SUCH A IDIOT" I stopped and looked at the cracks that were now in the wall, I turned and slid myself down the wall, I closed my eyes how was I such a idiot?

Roses POV

I tried to go after Jerome but he slammed the door, I put my ear up against it to listen, I heard a lot of shouting and then some loud banging. I knocked on the door, no one answered "JEROME... Jerome I uh, I just wanted to talk? Are you ok? Jerome please open the door PLEASE?!?" I sighed, I turned to walk away but as I left I heard the door creek open, "Jerome!!" I ran up to him and jumped into a hug, I pulled away from the hug and looked down at his hands, I grabbed them and pulled them up looking at the blood "JEROME... what happened?" He looked down "it was nothing forget it" I grabbed his hands he winced at my touch, "come with me" I lead him into my room, "sit down on the bed" i went into the drawer by my bed and pulled out a med kit, I gently picked up his hands and started to clean the blood off of them, "do... you want to talk about it?" He wouldn't look at me "no..." I finished sorting his hands, "listen, about what amber and Alfie said... it's not what you think, I just" he trailed off "Jerome... I like you, I mean I love- well I really like you and I just..." there was a moment of silence "ah screw it..." I heard him mumble before smashing his lips against mine...