Lunch

Roses POV

I woke up early as it was my first class today, I got ready and went down stairs I walked into the living room and saw Jerome on the floor looking at something under a floor board, "what are you doing?" I giggled, he instantly turned to look at me, "NOTHING" he practically screamed at me, he instantly put something back under the board and stood up "o-okay?" He put his hands out "oh no, sorry I didn't mean that I just-" he sighed "sorry I had a rough night I hardly slept" he rubbed his face "no it's okay, why didn't you sleep?" I rubbed his shoulder, "I don't really want to talk about it sorry it's just been a long week" he went over to the couch and slumped down, I sat next to him "Jerome you can talk to me what's wrong?" He looked up at me I noticed tears in his eyes "It's nothing, just something Mara said yesterday it was dumb I don't know why it got to me" he wouldn't even look at me "what did she say?" I felt a bit of a anger inside of me "she just said something about my dad it's a long story I don't wanna get into it" I just looked at him, I placed my hand on top of his and looked down "Jerome, I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything" I moved closer, I noticed his face inch closer to mine, our faces were now so close I could feel his breath, he moved in closer. Suddenly Alfie burst into the room and our faces were pulled apart.

Jerome stood up and went over to the table to start breakfast, I sat across from Jerome, I looked up every so often and on some occasions our eyes would meet and we'd both look down.i only got a slice of toast on my plate and began to eat it I looked up and noticed Jerome looking at my plate with a confused look, everyone else was having their own conversations, "Rose are you gonna eat anything else?" I looked up, everyone went silent "oh I'm just... not that hungry that's all" I smiled awkwardly and looked back down. Everyone went back to their normal chatter except for Jerome, he was just looking at me, I looked back up then stood up, I went back upstairs into my room and sat down, my stomach began to hurt, I groaned and pressed my hands to it, I lay down and squeezed my eyes shut to try to stop the pain, "Rose? Hey are you o- ROSE what's wrong?!" I could hear the panic in Jerome voice my eyes shot open, I sat up "y-yeah Im fine Im just feeling a bit ill that's all" I stood up but instantly felt my head spin and fell over "ROSE?!?" I blacked out.

Jerome POV

I walked into Rose's room to talk about earlier I didn't want her to be upset "Rose? Hey are you o-" I walked in and saw her on her bed with her eyes closed, she was clenching her stomach "ROSE what's wrong?!" She stood up as soon as she heard me, "y-yeah I'm fine I'm just feeling a bit that's all" she stood up, she really didn't look good but suddenly she fell over and passed out "ROSE?!?" I shouted her name I dropped to the floor but she didn't wake up, I ran out of Roses room and downstairs to where everyone was still eating breakfast " TRUDY, ROSE JUST PASSED OUT" everyone stood up and followed me back upstairs into Rose and Patricia's room I picked her up and put her on the bed Trudy came up to the side holding a cold towel, she placed it on roses head, I lifted her head up and sat down, I placed her head gently on top of my legs and moved her hair out the way, I looked up at the rest of them and Alfie wiggles his eye brows, I scoffed and looked back down at her "right guys let's give her some time to rest, Jerome do you mind staying here with her? I'll call the school to tell them" Trudy said whilst shooing everyone out of the room leaving me and Rose alone.

——————time skip——————

I had started to fall asleep whilst sitting with Rose, I was still running my fingers through her hair, she suddenly started coughing I jerked into a upright position, and held her head "hey, you okay?" She began to stand up I put my arm around her waist "hey hey, easy I don't want you collapsing again" I chuckled then cleared my throat, she put a hand to her head and looked around. "Rose, what's going on? Your not eating enough and you just blacked out" I went to touch her hand, but then quickly moved it away and looked down "nothings going on Jerome, i must just be waking up too early or something" i didn't believe her at all "you NEED to eat more Rose, I'm gonna go make you some lunch a PROPER lunch ok?" Jerome lifted my chin up to look at him "OK?" I looked at him "Jerome I'm fine seriously I just need to rest I'll be better by tomorrow" Jerome stood up "fine, you rest I will make you some food" Jerome left and closed the door, I sighed and walked down to the kitchen to make her food.