Contemplations

Rose POV
I walked up to Jerome's room and knocked on the door, "come in" I heard him shout from in the room, he was pacing around in circles he looked super lost in thought "hey... you okay? You look pretty confused" he stopped moving and looked up "what?" I giggled "your pacing, what's up?" He sat down "NOTHING, it's nothing how can I help?" He stood up again, then looked back at the bed, he looked uncomfortable he kept scratching the back of his neck and changing his position "Jerome... what's up?" He looked at me and sighed "I've just got a lot on my mind"  I sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to me, he hesitated but gave in and sat, he kept his head down "tell me what's on your mind?" He put his lip and shrugged "Alfie said something earlier it's kind of thrown me off a bit" I put a hand on his shoulder, "well what did he say?" He looked at me and then stood up "nothing it's- it's just a stupid thing he was teasing me about, I don't want to talk about it" I grabbed his hand and got of the bed "tell me Jerome, you can trust me" he sighed "well... he said erm, that I may or may not have a huge crush on you but it's dumb, it's just Alfie teasing me" I looked down and let go of his hand "...so it's not true?..." he looked at me in surprise "I uh... no I'm- well it's just– do you?"  "Think there might like, be something between us?" He looked down to his feet I grabbed his hands and giggled "your so cute when your awkward" I looked back up to his face, he smiled back at me I went on to my tip toes and pecked him on the lips, his smile beamed so bright.

—————— time skip——————

"Guys, lunch" I heard Trudy shout
I ran down stairs and tripped on the final step, I let out a small yelp before falling on top of Jerome, I lifted myself up a little and just looked at him, we both smiled and I almost kissed him, I picked myself up off of him "s-sorry" I stuttered why did I stutter? I held my hands out and helped to pull him up, our faces were yet again just inches apart, "it's okay, don't worry about it" I pointed towards the dining room then rushed in, I sat in my regular seat whilst everyone else got on with their chat.

Jerome sat down next to me and smiled at me everyone went silent we both looked around to fin that everyone was staring at us "what's everyone looking at?" I was thoroughly confused by what was going on "we're looking at you two, you're staring at each other and smiling" Amber said whilst smiling "what are you talking about amber?"  Jerome coughed "uh... yeah amber this is just another one of your weird crazy stories" he looked down "that's not true Jerome you obviously like her" Alfie said whilst laughing, Jerome stomped on Alfie's leg and made an annoyed face, "OMG it's true isn't it you totally love her!" Jerome stood up aggressively, he looked at me then stormed out the dining room, I stood up after him "w-wait JEROME" I shouted after him, "real nice amber" she frowns after I storm out and towards Jerome's room...