One

*Cameron's POV*

I just got out of acting class at the university, and I live in California and I love it here. The palm tress, the endless smell of sand. It's truly beautiful.

No Inturrution by Hoodie Allen stared playing from the pocket of his Abercombie jeans.

'Hey man!'

"Hey dude, wanna come to the pad?" Taylor Caniff said.

'Sure, I just got out of class I'll be there in 20 minutes.'

Line ends.

*Savannah's POV*

'I hate you!' I screamed at my parents. I grabbed my phone and left, running past the fake plant, out of my red front door. I hopped in my car and raced off. I pulled up to Starbucks and went inside. I asked for my regular a 'Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino'.

I turned around and ran into the cutest guy I've ever seen. My left shoulder hit his right side and I almost tripped until he wrapped his arm around my waist. I swear there was electricity.

"My bad." Said the tall cute boy with a bright smile.

'It's okay.' My face was flushed. It's crazy how one person can make your entire existence worth it.

I looked for an open booth and sat down. Someone said my name deep, but softly. I turned to see the tall tan boy, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

'How'd you know my name?' I blushed instantly.

"It's on your cup." He started to blush too.

'Right. Would you like to sit?' I pointed to the other side of the booth. This guy had to be older then me. Ugh.

"Of course. What's your name?" He asked while taking a sip of his Chi Tea.

'You already know it.' I giggled.

"No, your full name." (PROPS TO TFIOS TY)

'Savannah Alexis Morgan.'

No Inturruption by Hoodie Allen played from across the booth. It was the boy who's name I still dont know.

"Shit dude, I forgot. Can I bring someone?" He said as he looked at me with a shy smile.

I don't even know this guys name and he wants to take me somewhere?

"Let's go."

'Sorry, but I don't even know your name.'

"Cameron Alexander Dallas." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the door.

We arrive at what I assume is a party. We drive through the long drive-way, past the fountain with a fake cupid in it. We hop out and theres loud music and a lot of lights. We walk into the big doors, walking through the enterance hallway, through the living room, through the kitchen and to the back. There's a big pool and a lot of people. I met all of them and their names were; Taylor, Aaron, Jacob, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Carter, Jack G, Jack J, Sammy, and Shawn.

Hayes is the youngest and Cameron is the oldest. Jack and Jack perform 'Flights' an original song and it's actually really good. I end up falling asleep in a guest bedroom with Cameron.