Nine

*Savannah's POV*

I think there's something wrong with me. I keep seeing Nash everywhere, and I know he's not here anymore.

Tomorrow is his funeral, and I can't bare to go. I wonder how Hayes his doing, I should call him.

"Hello?" Hayes said when he answered the phone.

"How you doin kiddo?"

"Terrible. He was my older brother, I looked up to him."

"That's why you need to live your dreams so he can be more proud of you then he already was."

We talked about what's been going on for a little bit and got off of the phone. I keep re-reading the note, thinking that it'll make me feel better when it just makes me feel worse.

'Savannah's eyes' keeps rewinding in my head, but with Nash's voice. I should've dated Nash. Maybe he would've stayed.

*Nash's POV*

I didn't think she would be so upset. But I'm happy and I wish I could let her know that.

*Savannah's POV*

I'm hungry, I'm going to Chipolte. When I was walking to my car, I saw a butterfly that was the same color as the note Nash wrote.

"Was he trying to tell me something?" I said to myself.

-

I ran into Cameron at Chipolte, and I told him we needed to clear things up, so I'm going to the apartment tonight.

I've been staying with my friend Erin for the past few days.

-

"What do you mean?!" Cameron yelled.

"Don't be mad. It's what Nash would've wanted. For us to follow our dreams." I said. "And the only way we both can do that, is if we're not together."

"Savannah..."

"I'm sorry." I kissed his cheek, and went into what was our room. I got all of my stuff, put it in my car and left.

I need to find a job, so I applied to Starbucks, Chipolte, and Taco Bell. I'm going to save up, and move to New York to follow my dream. Which is to be a fashion designer.

*Nash's POV*

I'm so glad they're over. They were only holding each other back anyways. I wish I could be there for her, but I can't. And I'm so proud that she's following her dream.

Heaven is really peaceful. There isn't anymore sadness, and I found out that I have a older sister that died when she was 6.

She's the cutest thing. Her name is Violet, and she has blonde hair with brown eye, with some orange.

They reminded me of Savannah's eyes.