Four

*Savannah's POV*

"Cam, y-you love me right?" Was all I could say.

"Of course. But I can't love you properly until your 18th birthday." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

His words fucked me over forever.

"Let's dance."

"But there's no music."

"We'll make our own."

He sang songs by Coldplay. And it wa really cute. We decided to call it, 'The night we danced'.

We looked into each other's eyes, and felt each other falling in love with the other person.

We stopped dancing, got into his car and went to Starbucks. We've been out since 2 AM. It's now 6 AM. I had no idea we were out that long.

We ordered our drinks, and he dropped me off at home. Across the street of course, like that night after the party.

*Cameron's POV*

I made her she got in her house before I could go nuts. I've never danced with a girl like that and it was truly amazing. Like the kind of feeling you get on the last day of school.

It sucks that I can't love her the way that I want to. Yes I said it, I love Savannah. Ever since that day she ran into me at Starbucks.

| 10:30 PM |

I need so see Savannah. I should call her.

"Hey. Are your parents home?"

"No. Bu-."

I hung up. I drive to her house, hide my car and walk over to her bedroom window. I climb the tree and tap lightly on her window.

She walked over to it, kind of shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

I started climbing up the tree.

"I need to say something."