Ten

*Cameron's POV*

Today is Nash's funeral, and I'm not ready to say goodbye. To him or Savannah. It hurts a lot knowing both of them are out of my life. But I respect Nash wanting to be happy, and Savannah wanting us to follow our dreams.

-

"I'd like to call Savannah up to tell us a little about Nash." Said the priest.

"I only knew Nash for about two and a half years, but we had a good friendship. He had the kind of eyes you could fall in love with, and the kind of smile that ends wars and cure cancer." she went on with her speech, "and Nash is the only one that could see the 'orange' in my eyes. And I'm glad he told me before it was too late."

Those words hurt me so bad. I know it shouldn't have, but it did.

*Nash's POV*

Savannah spoke beautifully, and it was a lovely funeral. Hayes was a mess, but that's okay. I didn't expect him to smile.

~ 3 years after Nash's death ~

(A/N : Savannah is now 21, and Cameron is 25)

*Savannah's POV*

I finally saved up enough money for a studio apartment, and a plain ticket. I leave in a week and I'm so excited to live my dream.

*Cameron's POV*

I got into a movie called 'The Mirror' and I'm really excited. In about 8 months, we will be filming in New York for a few weeks. I'm finally living my dream like Nash wanted me to.